hev

my positive thread

Don't blooming eat them SG :shame:

Bring them on Saturday :thumbs:

My positive....youngest DD did her first full day of transition, and it went well, although my head is hurting from needless worrying :rolleyes:

Don't blooming eat them SG :shame:

Bring them on Saturday :thumbs:

My positive....youngest DD did her first full day of transition, and it went well, although my head is hurting from needless worrying :rolleyes:

If by some freak chance that we manage to munch our way through the whole lot (there are 75 of them!) I could always make some more when I arrive at my mums house on friday evening. That way they will be fresher :P

ooooh, I hate to be the disenting voice in a yummy food discussion... but SG.... BANANA and COFFEE??? :sick::lol:

Flo' :D

ooooh, I hate to be the disenting voice in a yummy food discussion... but SG.... BANANA and COFFEE??? :sick::lol:

Flo' :D

I wasn't sure how they would end up, but you can barely taste the coffee. It is mostly banana

My children ate everything I made for dinner, without gagging/turning pale at the sight of the food/clutching at their throats/saying it's disgusting...

Well done loobylou2!

That's great about your daughter's transition Bagpuss - I always get stress headaches and a sore neck from worrying, and a sore jaw.

Thanks all >:D<<'>

Looby, well done you :thumbs: What are we going to do to celebrate? :whistle:

Eva :thumbs: My youngest DD has been living on a diet of waffles and dippers for years :rolleyes:

My positive for today.......DS won his 1500m at school last week and has gone to Gateshead Stadium today to compete against 9 other schools in our county, so, so proud :D Although dunno how I managed to produce him :blink:

I,ve got some positives :thumbs: , my ds was selected by school to be a member of a 4 man team , to compete against 20 other schools in a science workshop at manchester university , his team won :thumbs:

..........my dd had her school report and she,s dead brainy :o , can,t believe it , I was so thick at school, my kids never cease to amaze me, she,s working at 1-2yrs ahead :clap: .

:clap: Well done to Baggy and Suze's littl'uns! :thumbs:

What do you suggest to celebrate Baggy? A virtual choccy cake or something more real? :dance:

I,ve got some positives :thumbs: , my ds was selected by school to be a member of a 4 man team , to compete against 20 other schools in a science workshop at manchester university , his team won :thumbs:

..........my dd had her school report and she,s dead brainy :o , can,t believe it , I was so thick at school, my kids never cease to amaze me, she,s working at 1-2yrs ahead :clap: .

:thumbs::clap:

Huge well done to your two Suze :D

:clap: Well done to Baggy and Suze's littl'uns! :thumbs:

What do you suggest to celebrate Baggy? A virtual choccy cake or something more real? :dance:

Virtual choccy cake :shame: No Looby, it's gotta be real :D

Well praise the Lord & pass the Jaffa Cakes, our bedroom is finished! Carpet man just been (half price roll end, 100% wool in ivory) and I've just put my cream curtains up (recycled from living room) so I have achy breaky arms. Mr p now has to reassemble our bed when he gets home, then I get out my new bed linen & we'll be sleeping in white cotton sheets tonight! Couple of Botticelli prints to hang, then done.

Its been epic but its looking beautiful, just wish I had digi so I could show you.

Having a break now, done 3 rooms in 12 months, phew!

Finished and sent off another assignment :thumbs: 4790 words! :o Only 2 more assignments left to go now til I'm finished the course :dance:

Edited by loobylou2

Sports Day...................... :unsure: :unsure:

Lil man had the biggest grin on his face during his races, and was allowed to spin, twirl and flap between races. :D:wub:

:clap:

Hi everyone

I just wanted to say on a positive note (after all my recent negativity!) that today For the first time EVER I took both boys to the beach on my own without it turning into a complete disaster!!! W dug a moat and really enjoyed it and O actually stayed with us the WHOLE TIME!!!!! without running away. He dug with a spade and said 'sand' 'water' and 'sky' appropriately!!! I also managed to get away and spent Friday night with some lovely friends in a caravan in Aberporth. It was fantastic!

Elun xxx

Mum and I went for a walk along one of the Green Chain routes from the Thames barrier back up to Woolwich. I got to take pictures of the Barrier and we went through a few nice parks as well. :thumbs: I've had a really good time this weekend just the break I needed from home. :D

Mum and I went for a walk along one of the Green Chain routes from the Thames barrier back up to Woolwich. I got to take pictures of the Barrier and we went through a few nice parks as well. :thumbs: I've had a really good time this weekend just the break I needed from home. :D

Would love to see some piccies. :)

Would love to see some piccies. :)

Cool will put them up. :thumbs:

Edit: I think there has been some confusion here. I've had a few PMs and I want to clarify that this set are from the Green Chain walk not the meet, mostly pictures of the thames barrier. No people are in this set so no permission is needed.

Edited by ScienceGeek

Well, it's a positive for G, she and her friends are ecstatic!

They're going to Stratford-on-Avon.

To see Hamlet

With David Tennant in the lead.

I could post on the Screaming Thread as well, because I'm not going, but am collecting them around 3am when they return....

Freecyle is fab :thumbs:

Amen to that. Just got some cold frames yesterday so me and DD can practice growing something before she takes up horticulture at school. (That's the year after next...well you have to be prepared!!!!)

And again!!!!!!!! DD chose a dress! I gave he a choice of 3 and she chose one without excessive deliberation!!!!

It was the one I thought she would least likely choose, not being pink or red or orange or bright...just black and white -but she looks fab in it :thumbs: ........ pity about the socks she chooses to go with it :o:lol::huh:

positive today------ my son got into the aspergers base and will now go fulltime, been to c the base and pleased with it.

so fingers crossed this will be the right place for him

x x x >:D<<'>

Mmmm, 'accidentally' bought Ben & Je*ry's. Well after the day I've had, I think I need a treat. Only problem is, I've got back to find the freezer's broken. So unless anyone can getto London in th next 15 minutes, it looks like I'm going to have to eat the whole tub myself. :eat::eat1::sick: