hev

my positive thread

Visited ben's new skool again today, and feeling really really positive that I've got it 'right' :thumbs::thumbs:

ben couldn't come, because he was on a last minute prize-winners school trip to London with his primary...

AND:

He WENT ON THE LONDON EYE!!! This is the kid who gets vertigo standing at the kerb! :thumbs::thumbs:

Wot with that and Spain and planes last month :wub: He is Soooooooooooooo Brave!! :notworthy:

:D

Visited ben's new skool again today, and feeling really really positive that I've got it 'right' :thumbs::thumbs:

ben couldn't come, because he was on a last minute prize-winners school trip to London with his primary...

AND:

He WENT ON THE LONDON EYE!!! This is the kid who gets vertigo standing at the kerb! :thumbs::thumbs:

Wot with that and Spain and planes last month :wub: He is Soooooooooooooo Brave!! :notworthy:

hes home!!!! :thumbs:

Ben, BD & Hev :notworthy::thumbs:>:D<<'> :clap::clap:

Love

Fran xx :)

Nice one, Ben! :thumbs:

What was the prize for? :)

K x

Being the quietest, most hard working student in school :whistle::whistle:

No, the year 6 won a 'safety in the home' thingy run by Kent Fire Service, which was presented by the Mayor... the mayor offered them a trip to the HofP as a further reward, so the skool spent the prize money on adding the London Eye to the trip...

Personally, I think it's done more harm than good. One of the 'safety videos' showed a parent tripping downstairs after stepping on a pile of discarded toys... ever since, my stairs have looked like a new branch of Gamleys :shame:

Reason's to be cheerful part 3!

I was looking at U-tube earlier to get my Denzil/Frank Hovis fix when i noticed a lot of new and higher quality Absolutely! clips... so i went to amazon and

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Whole four series are now available on DVD! - Ohhhh Joy!!! :dance::dance::dance:

(eight discs -nearly 15 hrs of 'sterf' - all for around �25.00! I'm gonna sing the happy song

Happy happy joy joy

Happy happy Joy Joy

Happy happy joy joy

Happy happy Joy Joy

Happy happy joy joy

Happy happy Joy Joy

Happy happy joy joy

Happy happy Joy Joy Joy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO-eqgMrVHk&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iT5dUHxP8A&NR=1

:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for that Baddad :clap: :clap:

Oh my kids would love those. Just what this household needs at the moment, a good LAUGH, good medicine. :D

Will have to check out Amazon.

xx :lol:

Good to see you bouncing around so happy, its contagious. I love posts like this.

:notworthy:>:D<<'>

Just got dd's SATs results through and she's done really well :thumbs: Level's 6 and 7 throughout :notworthy: Can't wait to tell her tonight

Wow! Congratulations to DD :thumbs:

Just had our first meeting with a man from the Early Interventions team and it was great! He listenend to what we had to say, was positive and came up with some constructive ideas. :thumbs: He is also looking at getting dd of her medication within a year by teaching her other techniques to deal with stress. :thumbs: AND he's coming back next week! Finally someone who is prepared to listen to what we are saying and act on it. AND he says that teachers don't always realise that high achieving pupils may have hidden problems so he is going to go into her school and do some teacher training to educate the teachers.

Bet you wish you could have him! :P:lol:

Edited by loobylou2

Not only did I go to the opening with a whole load of people I didn't know, but I also went to a party this evening. It was at Ems colleagues house and it was a singstar party, my ears are killing but I had a lot of laughs. I'm definitely peopled out now, and feeling drained but proud of myself for making it through the day and evening. :)

I passed my oral exam this morning- I'm now half way to becoming Dr Mumble :D

I know I should feel proud/pleased/excited/whatever but it's been such a struggle and I just feel totally drained :tearful:. Also having got through it, the uni are going to be saying, see we knew you could do it, no need for support. What they don't see are the major freak-outs, me pacing the corridors at 3am, the physical pain is causes because I'm clenching every muscle. They see the good bits and somehow fail to see the stuttering and the stumbling and the shaking :( So, bittersweet, I suppose, pleased I've got this far :) but the cost to my mental/physical health has been enormous and by getting this far it makes it seem like I'm coping more than I am. :(

Yey!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy::clap:

Mumble....thats blooooming absolutely woonderfully fantastic!!!!!! :thumbs:

I bin sweating on your behalf this morning with all me fingers and toes crossed!! :)

YAHOOOOOOO - well done!! - I know how absolutely draining the last few months have been for you and I think you have done fantastically well today!! - made my day actually!! :) - well done! :thumbs:>:D<<'>

Have no idea what this post is gonna look like now i've played with text etc - but u get the gist! :)

I passed my oral exam this morning- I'm now half way to becoming Dr Mumble :D

I know I should feel proud/pleased/excited/whatever but it's been such a struggle and I just feel totally drained :tearful:. Also having got through it, the uni are going to be saying, see we knew you could do it, no need for support. What they don't see are the major freak-outs, me pacing the corridors at 3am, the physical pain is causes because I'm clenching every muscle. They see the good bits and somehow fail to see the stuttering and the stumbling and the shaking :( So, bittersweet, I suppose, pleased I've got this far :) but the cost to my mental/physical health has been enormous and by getting this far it makes it seem like I'm coping more than I am. :(

Wow, half a doctor. Whats the other half?

:thumbs: very well done Mumble. Know what you mean. Everyone thinks JP copes well - they dont see the half of it. Events this week have brought that well & truly home to us >:D<<'>

Thanks all :D

Got nothing to do today now - I'd so convinced myself I would fail and would be working on my re-sit today that I didn't plan anything else into my timetable and I'm totally useless at spontaneous :lol::rolleyes:

Congratulations :thumbs::notworthy:

(not for the day off, for the half doctor thingy which I was a bit late to. Mind you, a day off isn't a bad thing to celebrate either!)

I have water!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

There was a burst water main and our water went off yesterday afternoon - it's just come back on - it's amazing what you really take for granted until you don't have it. I don't do not being able to be clean and wash my hands and flush the toilet so I've been getting really freaked out by it - stupid really because I would cope without any problems if there was supposed to be no water, for instance if I was camping, but this threw me completely. No more having to take my medication with fizzy pop :pepsi: which is good really, because I don't like fizzy sugary drinks (and I didn't think taking it with wine :wine: would be a good idea :wacko::drunk: - I was wondering if I could develop an ability to turn wine into water last night :lol:).

We went on our first Activity Club event yesterday - a 7 mile walk round Malham. Lots of nice peeps made us v welcome. JP being JP soon got chatting & was well impressed to find out that the young woman he was chatting up talking to was a 5th Dan in Taekwondo! :ninja: See I told you you'd find like-minded peeps, I said.

Youngest there was just 7 years old, oldest was mr p! :banman:

Highlight of the day: stood on the cliff edge at Malham Cove, a Peregrine Falcon suddenly soared in front of us, less than 30 feet away :notworthy:

Good vibes about this group, could be what JP is looking for.

So a good end to a truly awful week.

I'm just so happy..... I'm going to the pub tonight.... that's 2 days running I've been 'out' :clap: .... I just wanted to brag :lol:

Flo' :D

Went to London with L yesterday and we saw a production of Pygmalion - first time into London for ages, and she even managed the train OK. :thumbs: Afterwards we had a pizza , a ride on a merrygoround, a spalsh in a fountain and a wander along the South Bank. The weather was totally tropical - great atmosphere. :dance:

And now, after years of avoiding the theatre and London, she says she likes both and wants to go again soon :rolleyes: .

K x

Went to London with L yesterday and we saw a production of Pygmalion

Oooh, was it good? :unsure: I go past that theatre on the bus most days and I'm very very tempted by it. Is the theatre something that individuals can do, or do you have to go with people? :unsure:

Oooh, was it good? :unsure: I go past that theatre on the bus most days and I'm very very tempted by it. Is the theatre something that individuals can do, or do you have to go with people? :unsure:

Brilliant. :) It's only on for another couple of weeks though. I don't think it's completely booked up so you could probably get a ticket fairly easily.

I go on my own to the theatre most of the time, Mumble. Not necessarily by choice, although I don't mind being on my own at all. It's just that I often make a spontaneous decision on the day to see a particular show and there's usually no one free to go with me at short notice. I've never felt strange doing it, and I've noticed others on their own at the theatre too.

K x

Got new clothes today! Got a marvel comics tshirt, new shorts, england tshirt and a pair of trainers (Em got stuff as well).. As the stuff was on sale we got �150 worth of stuff for �50 :o

Shopping spree - fantastic :thumbs:

I've lost nearly two stone! :dance:

Lil man's been at his dads this weekend - when he got home, we went for a ba'dong on his trampoline to get rid of all the 'Whoooo-Hooooo Home Again' energy.

I put on one of my preddy summer skirts this morning, it didn't fit last year :oops: ........

One bounce and it fell down round my ankles!! :o Thankfully, my garden is not overlooked by any houses.. So unless a deer or barn owl happened to be wandering by, i think i got away with it! :lol:

Darling son thought it was hysterical! :lol::rolleyes: