hev

my positive thread

you should have popped in the pub baddad,its my local :dance::dance:

Is it really? unfortunately i drive past it at about 6 in the evening - wayyyyyyyyyy to early for drinky-poos!

A positive - I'm POSITIVE I'm going to have an early night tonight! :lol::lol::lol: Lord, i am soooooooooo tired!

L&P

BD :D

Had big spending spree today hol is only 2 weeks away . Looking forward to no cooking or cleaning and loads of sun down side Kofi will only eat in chuckecheeses or macs

my positive,me and mum havent argued over whats best for steven,my mum and dad have been brilliant

Reasons to be cheerful.....

1.... :dance: Little monkey is feeling a bit better - at least, he hasn't stopped talking all morning! :wacko::hypno:

2.... :dance: Got a lovely letter in the post today from a friend :D

3.... :dance: Lil man slept through the night - so i don't feel like a zombie! :rolleyes:

:dance::lol:

my positives for today;i went to slimming club and i had only put on a pound which is good cos ive been comfort eating for days and thought5 i was gonna put on loads

im getting my shopping delivered in a bit cos i couldnt be bhered lug it home in a taxi :D and i got no junk food,all healthy stuff :D

Got my essay sent off today.....yay ! :dance: met a friend in the city for lunch :D I have to add this, got clobbered an extra 15 quid on road tax coz of the budget :(

You know when you laugh so hard your tummy and jaw aches... :D

M has been watching an old fav on you tube 'evolution of dance' .......

He's been in absolute hysterics :lol::lol: Tears rolling down his face :D

:wub: My boys' gorgeous! :wub:

:D

I've found out that I have a place on both a first aid course and a TEACCH course today. Really happy to be doing both. Also had another good Year 7 lesson and was left incharge of three students today once another of the TAs had settled them. I still need to learn to toughen up. I think I allow too much of the tom foolery. Mainly as I find it funny and don't think it causes any harm. If kids were allowed a bit more freedom they might enjoy school a bit more. Still been a great day for me. Also got round to taking stuff down to Middlesbrough so the S.C.I.T.T. scheme can request a C.R.B. check on me. The person incharge of the scheme was really impressed by the amount of personal development I'm presently doing. She doesn't know about the TEACCH course yet. :D

M has been watching an old fav on you tube 'evolution of dance' .......

He's been in absolute hysterics :lol::lol: Tears rolling down his face :D

Loved it, flippin' hilarious!

Karen

x

:) Glad you like it (btw - who's been playing with the forum......it looks different.. :unsure: )

I seem to remember it arriving here from Australia last year....... our lil aussie friend seemed to think it was BD.. :devil::lol:

No positives today :( I've had a truly sh!!ty one :(:crying:

i been racking my brain thinking of a positive for today,theres not one thing positive :crying::crying::crying: if i started a negative day thread i could write loads :tearful::tearful:

hopefully tomorrow will :pray::pray::pray: be better

Was having problems with login yesterday but it is sorted now. There is one positive. :) Also for today going off to do a walk from Bowlees Picknick area up by Low Force to High Force. Today that will be with my mum and one of my friends. Funny thing is my friend was very enthusiastic about it and she is not really a good walker. Having said that have had her along that route once before and she liked it.

Will also include my positives for yesterday. During last lesson I was asked to cover for the Special Needs teacher who is off ill so was responsible for a class of three students. Which means I can give another new example of my experiences. Had a couple of the other TAs checkup on me to check I was okay too which was nice. :) Then also was out on the 'Teeside Princess' last night with a group of staff from the Special School that I worked at. Was good to see them again. Didn't talk with as many as I'd have liked to. As I was driving I wasn't drinking and I always find it hard to talk to people who've had a lot when I'm sober. Did manage to find out about all the secondary students who I was wondering about how they were doing which was nice. Was a good evening. Also found that I can sort of dance when sober, one of the others pulled me down to the dance floor. It was a good evening. Will have to go and visit them all again at some point. Just wish my term times weren't the same as theirs. :( Still hopefully after the summer I'll get the opportunity. :)

Sorry to hear you had a bad day Hev. I hope things go better for you today. You deserve it. I take it you didn't manage any digs at Baddad either. Surely that would go down as a positive. ;) Reading the posts between you is normally enough to make me smile in anycase. I guess there is another positive. You and Baddad. :D

david what is the teeside princess?

me and baddad are mates at the moment :thumbs::thumbs:

my positive for today,me and mum are going to the pictures at bluewater to see a sandra bullock film,i forget what its called then im coming back and having chinese with nick :thumbs: had fish and chips last night,absolutely lovely,love fish and chips

me and baddad are mates at the moment :thumbs::thumbs:

One of those 'Love/Hate' things... she loves me and I................. :devil::devil::whistle:

My positive for the day

No1 son made me a cup of tea in bed!

No1 son makes me larff!

No1 son is garjuss!

No1 son has a gun to the side of my head and is making me type these things, but has left the room for a moment and......... Agggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

;)

*hangs head in shame for being such a dreadful mummy.....* :whistle::rolleyes::shame:

M's just gone to his dad's for the weekend....................

I love 'im to bits n all that - but, WOW, after this week - i need the break! ;)

*hangs head in shame for being such a dreadful mummy.....* :whistle::rolleyes::shame:

M's just gone to his dad's for the weekend....................

I love 'im to bits n all that - but, WOW, after this week - i need the break! ;)

Surely that makes you a good mummy? Promoting positive relationships with both parents isn't always a walk in the park, and everyone deserves a break (him from you, I mean, you wicked *** :o:o:o:lol: ) :devil:

L&P

my positives;went bluewater with mumsy.love being with her,film was ok,i looked at mum and she had her head nearly on her lap and was asleep :rolleyes:

came back and nick :notworthy::notworthy: had done all the housework :thumbs::thumbs:

just had a lovely chinese :thumbs::thumbs:

had a fabbo day,stevie coming back tomorrow,missed him so much :crying:

david what is the teeside princess?

Dough! Didn't think to clarify that. The Teeside Princess is a cruise boat that goes up river from Stockton. Paid a one off fee that included a BBQ, Cruise, Drinks and Disco. Disco got better as night went on. Unfortunatally I ended up having to drive so was on soft drinks all night. Still was good fun. Not sure what I would have drank even if I hadn't been driving. Never liked Beer or Larger and I expect the wine would have been horrible cheap stuff.

EDIT: Just thought I'd add walk went well. Was a nice day though sun was in the wrong place to get perfect pictures of High Force. Also had a Chinese tonight that was nice. Feel ready to collapse now though. :)

EDIT2: Just added some pics of my walk to my last post in this thread:

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=11962

Really like my rainbow from a week ago. :)

Edited by David Matthew Baker

I'd get that checked out if I were you - could be a yeast infection... :o:P

would rather have a yeast infection than what you are suffering from :o verbal diarrohea i think is the medical term ;):P:devil::devil:

Ive been to a partaaaaay :thumbs:

Ive been dancin' :dance:

Ive had a little too much fizzy-pop :whistle::ph34r::clap:

:P

How's your head this morning smiley ??? B):lol:

:D:D:D Getting back on the forum.... I've missed it so much. (Got a leelin I amgoing to keep on about this today, so sorry up front for waffling on!!!)

Clare x

I've had a brilliant weekend........went to a concert on friday night.......fantastic local band. We were on the guest list and got in free he he!

I dont remember yesterday....slept through most of it!

Today its SUNNNNNYYYYY :D:D:D Oh and I've had a lovely Sunday dinner.

SV

Um whats been good today.

1) Had a great Sunday dinner. Some nice Gammon and Roast Tatties (Potatoes).

2) Went to Collectables - found a presents for my Dad for next Christmas for me and my bro - now just not got to loose them between now and then (that's asking a lot ;)). Also sorted out a pressie for my friend whos Birthday it is during the Easter Break.

3) Found out the Cineworld in Middlesbrough is a nice cinema with really nice clean toilets (local Cineworld at Boldon is great but toilets stink - literally).

4) Watch the new Mr. Bean movie. It was great and brought a smile to my face.

Hope you have all had some good times today too. :D Rock on dudes! (Sorry not sure why decided to type that.)

oh youve surfaced from your bed then :thumbs::thumbs: i havent been out for ages :crying: im jealous really smiley,hope you had a fabbo time : :thumbs::thumbs::cheers::cheers:

Edited by hev

Who me???? Up with the larks i was.....honest........ :unsure::rolleyes:

I only had a couple of bottles of glasess :P - wasn't feeling too great yesterday and woke up this morning with a sore throat and a temperature........................... Bloomin' snotty childs' been sharing his germs again..... :rolleyes:

Snuggled up with a lemsip :thumbs: Ohhhhhhh, i know how to partaaaaay! :rolleyes:

:lol:

(btw - is it just me or is the forum reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow tonight??????? :wallbash: )

(btw - is it just me or is the forum reeeeeaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow tonight??????? :wallbash: )

It is loading posts okay for me but the posting is sometimes taking ages. Hope you get better soon. I think the kids at my new school have managed to give me a cold too. Nothing that will stop me going in but have been coughing and spluttering a bit.

Nasty bug going around here - by Friday there were only four children left in his year at school!

(And that includes the teachers, TAs and helpers - all ill) :o

:sick::(:tearful::rolleyes:

Eeeeeeeee ya dorty booza!!

My positive: Garjuss sunshine all day :thumbs::thumbs:

Didn't get stuff I've got to get done done :( 'cos i had other stuff I had to do to do this morning which stopped me getting done the stuff i need to get done ( :unsure::wacko::blink: )...

So I took the bull by the horns and tackled the top end of the garden this arvo while the sun was shining! tons of rocks moved, some horrible stumps dug out... a dorty great big hole around the really nasty one as a good start for next time... everything aches, but they're good aches!! :thumbs:

L&P