oxgirl

OXFORD meet-up??!!

Okay, so who'd like to meet up in Oxford one day?? Dreaming spires, etc. etc.

Please sign up and we can take it from there. :D

~ Mel ~

Okay, so who'd like to meet up in Oxford one day?? Dreaming spires, etc. etc.

Please sign up and we can take it from there. :D

~ Mel ~

:D I'll come if I am brave enough to drive that far !

Will someone buy me a tie... I've got a job interview coming up! :lol::lol::lol:

Baddad... was that a joke? :huh::blink: I don't get it!!! :blink:

Or is it for real? Do you want a tie? Spots, stripes, plain or themed????

I'm totally confused!!!! It was so random in the middle of a meet up in Oxford thread.

But if you do have an interview... when/where is it? And very very good luck with it.

A totally nonplussed (whatever that means)

Flozza (scratches head) :lol:

Baddad... was that a joke? :huh::blink: I don't get it!!! :blink:

Or is it for real? Do you want a tie? Spots, stripes, plain or themed????

I'm totally confused!!!! It was so random in the middle of a meet up in Oxford thread.

But if you do have an interview... when/where is it? And very very good luck with it.

A totally nonplussed (whatever that means)

Flozza (scratches head) :lol:

I'm glad you said that, Flora, as I've also been trying to fathom the meaning of BD's comment and how it relates to the thread. :huh::huh::huh::lol:

BD - put us out of our misery - do explain the inner workings of your mind ...(if that isn't a contradiction in terms :P ).

K x

yay.... :dance:

Now we just need to decide when... any ideas?

I'm easy for Oxford as long as I have a wee bit of notice.

Flora :D

I'd like to go, but it depends on dates. I can't make it until July or so really, because of my active social life I normally work weekends, and have already kind of used up all my special requests at work for now.

BD and the mystery tie comment...

It's a reference to an ancient Goons' joke:

'What were you doing in Oxford?'

'Buying a tie!'

Er-um... ;):lol:

Boho

I'm a maybe - but what would we actually do there? Each time we've be we spend a huge amount of time looking through the window at a shop that decorates cakes . . . it might be a bit scarey for them if we all did that . .

I like the way that one third of the people who have replied so far have been from the North East. People will think we're crazy! Still I do admit it sounds like a cool idea. Will just have to hide some money somewhere. ;) Then buy a ticket. As long as we're not talking summer holiday I should be fine. Still will be a maybe until I know a final date though.

I'm a maybe - but what would we actually do there? Each time we've be we spend a huge amount of time looking through the window at a shop that decorates cakes . . . it might be a bit scarey for them if we all did that . .

Let's do that then :)

:D I.d love to meet up, not really close to Oxford but I,m sure I could find a train to take me :dance: ,which month are we thinking??

We could pick a day in May (eek that rhymes)

That way everyone can be sure of organising themselves.

Any takers?

Flo' :D

:unsure: hi guys I can only do the 5th or the 12th, as we have a festival at school on the 19th and then we go away at the end of may in the school holidays.Are either of those dates any good :unsure: ............

I definitely can't do the 5th or 26th and the other Saturdays in May are very doubtful for me too :blink: June anyone? Or is May the month?

im jealous now :crying::crying: i dont live near oxford,youve all done it on purpose :wallbash::wallbash:

im not called hev any more im called billy no mates :tearful:

yeah i spose old BH is my friend,i must say its the weirdest friendship ive ever had :lol::lol: i think we are friendly at the moment but that can change from one hour to the next what with his mood swings :devil::devil: i dont take offence though i understand that hes going through puberty and his hormones are raging ;):P:whistle::whistle:

I'd be okay for any Sat. in May. If it was the last one it would change my planned way of getting to you though as now have that TEACCH course in Kettering and would drive down. Also not sure how close Kettering is to Oxford. That would also go for the first weekend in June as would be the day after my course. Though from the posts above at least one of you is away that week. I guess it is half-term down your way as well then. Mentioned this in passing to my mum and she didn't actually comment very negatively. Not mentioning it to one of my friends though. That would get an interesting reaction.

im jealous now :crying::crying: i dont live near oxford,youve all done it on purpose :wallbash::wallbash:

im not called hev any more im called billy no mates :tearful:

There's quite a few of us live nowhere near Oxford. I guess there is no way you could make it though from your comment. Would be great to meet you. :) Having said that can't believe I'm up for this. I tend to be okay meeting new people. Well in this sort of fashion. It's when I know one person already it always feels strange. Not to mention just cause you can't make it you don't have all the mates on here. I'm sure most on here would happily call you a cyberspace friend. (Would probably be happy to transfer that to real life friend too.) :D You could always arrange a meetup in your part of the world. :)