whitbywoof

Calling photographers

I have recently rekindled my interest in photography and have had a great time sharing photos and meeting (virtually) people with similar interests on flickr.com.

I recently started a new group, specifically for people with an ASD to display their pictures and express themselves through their photographs - either natural or 'Photoshopped'.

So far no one has discovered the group, so if there is anyone using this forum who has an ASD diagnosis and an interest in photography, please take a look at Flickr and consider joining the AAA group.

AAA group

Flickr has brought me a lot of enjoyment over the last few months and it's like having a social life without the bother of meeting people!

Edited by whitbywoof

You've got some really nice pics there. I especially like the way that a lot of the landscape images have got such graphic compositions.

Great site and excellent work hope you get lots of new members. I like the more unusual pictures like the two dogs, the CD's and the fungi and oh yes the swan photo is beautiful.....I could go on.

Good Luck

Clare x