Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

New Messages

Thanks for letting me know Brooke.....I'm confused as to why I have -1 messages......how can I have minus one? :unsure: Wish I wasn't such a technophobe :rolleyes:

I think it's still just teething troubles with the new board... I'm sure Lufty/Kris will get it all sorted, and nobody will miss any messages coming in in the meantime - there just might be a few delays...

L&P

BD :D

Hi Lufty,

Have sent you a PM re the probs I'm having with My Messages, but it's disappeared, no record of it, and unsure if it actually was sent. I'm having probs PM'ing a particular member ....it just says something along the lines of member not recognised or does not exist . I'm also finding I can't save PM's to send later, they disappear........do you think it's as BD said and teething probs?

BTW the -1 Messages has gone now, thanks :)

Edited by Bagpuss

Hi Everyone

This is a known bug with the new forum software but unfortunately there is no fix for it at the moment.

I think it will gradually sort itself out as you send and receive PMs.

Regarding the disappearing PMs from your sent items the default for the software is not to save sent PMs but I have changed the default to have the "Save Sent PMs" ticked as a default.

Regards

Lufty