Sign in to follow this  
~Jonathan~

I hate my life

i hope you are feeling better, i like the idea of going and tripping them little so and so's up.....i'd be up for that..... :ph34r:

and also want to say that i agree about the world being a better place with more aspies......for all the reasons already mentioned!!!!

dont let the b's get you down........come on here and have a right good rant instead! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I was out in my garden this evening and Mum asked me to do something and I replied "I can't right now" to find the woman who lives behind us said in a babyish voice "he can't right now" before repeating it then falling about laughing :tearful: This was made worse by her granddaughters who stared over the fence and began mimicking what she'd said before one of them calling me a 'weirdie' and them all laughing again. I have never spoken to this woman but she has always been rude to me. Funnily enough, when she's on her own and I've seen her she says nothing!

Hello Jonathan

I'm Elun and I have 2 little boys. The youngest one who is 5 is autistic,. Sometimes he drives me mad but I love him with all my heart and am so glad to be his mum. My niece is autistic too and again she is one of the most special and wonderful people that I've ever known. She also talks over us at times and often finds her life difficult but good times often follow the bad for her if you know what I mean. Do not ever worry about the role model thing on here. All us mums and dads know that there are good times and bad with all of our children, autistic or otherwise. Life can't be good all the time.

Anyway I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and hope things are a little easier today

Elun xxx

I am now asking myself who has the problem here? People like this are ignorant and lacking in brain cells - sorry. I have neighbours like these. My 19 year old son who has AS and my neighbours 17 year old son share a bedroom wall. In as much as there bedrooms are wall to wall. The 17 year old screams abuse through the wall at my son and has tried to smash his bedroom window by throwing snow balls. He spends hours chanting football chants and often does this until the early hours when his mother is out on the town. When I tried to talk to his mother about this she told me to get a life :angry:

When we are in the garden, especially when my 19 year old son is in the garden, this boy hurls abuse and plays his rave music so loud that we have to go in. Since we moved here nine years ago my son has not said more than 2 words to this lad so what is his problem. You see I do believe that it is people like this who have the problem and not you or my son.

>:D<<'>

Cat

Sorry to hear you are still having problems. Hopefully you will meet a few people you get on with sometime soon. On that note did you think any more about Oxford. I am now certainly going to be there. In fact booked in at the Youth Hostel in Oxford for Friday night and Saturday night so will be down for the weekend. Hope things get better soon, David.

Sorry to hear that your neighbours are so rude. I am having problems with mine too. Some people are simply too small minded. Try to ignore them. They are not worth your thinking about them. :sick:

Curra :)

Hi all and thanks again for replying >:D<<'>

This woman behind us is in her fifties and she and her daughters have always been on my case. I can remember she came round shouting one time because her youngest daughter told her I'd called her eldest daughter a fat ###### but as I've never spoken to her eldest daughter I can't see how I could have done. When I said this she said "oh so you're calling my daughter a liar are you?" before giving me another mouthful and walking away.

At the moment, we can see into their garden because in the recent high winds their fence blew down. It's a nightmare because until they get it fixed I can't go out there without being called names or having the fun made of me. You'd think they have better things to do with their time wouldn't you? This particular woman is very popular in our area and there's always something going on in her house, a party or a gathering or some such. What upsets me is how cruel and unkind she is and how liked she is and I always try to be polite and courteous and I'm hated :tearful:

As for the Oxford thing, I won't be able to make it this time as I'm going away for a while but I would like to come along sometime after that if that's okay? >:D<<'>

Jonathan.

Jonathan

Some people like to put others down. this family sound nasty. Usually when people are nasty enough to behave like this, they don't allow themselves to consider if what they are doing is wrong and the effect that it is having. Try to steer clear, if they are ignorant enough to do this, they will never respond positively to you.

Sometimes when people seem to be popular, they are not really. They have to organise lots of things in their house to feel popular. Sometimes people go to these events to see other neighbours and not the organiser!

I hope I am making sense

I have seen your posts and you sound like a lovely young man with lots to offer. Take care >:D<<'>

Alli

Jonathan,

What horible wicked people, bet she is not really that popular, people probably just hang around her and her family because they are scared of her and want to keep on the right side of her, bit like bullies at school if you know what I mean.

Glad to hear you managing to get away for a bit, lets hope a nice big strong fence will be put up whilst you are away and you can ignore them when you get back. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x

PS - sorry you can't make Oxford, perhaps next time.

It is fine you can't make Oxford this time. I hope that I maybe will get the chance to meet you in the future. Try and do your best to ignore ignorant rude people like your neighbour. There are a lot of people out there who will do their best to help you and to understand you. Hopefully you will find some of them soon. All the best, David.