Sign in to follow this  
Tilly

T.V. Programmes

Which everyday T.V programmes make your kids run for the off button on the remote or out the door. In our house Dd cannot tolerate and never has any type of programme such as You've Been Framed. I don't know whether its because she just doesn't get it i.e. laughing at other peoples misfortunes (which I suppose she's right and we are in the wrong) or the unexpected laughter. She has a few certain episodes of certain kids programmes she can't stand, but just hearing the theme tune to YBF turns her into an athlete sprinter :lol:

Tilly

I know you shouldn't really have the telly on at meal times but if it is and there a program with animals, birds, fish etc my son will refuse to eat, does not much like YBF either particularly small children covered in yuck or babies sicking up over people it freaks him out.

Clare x

M hates the news. He says they repeat the same news over and over again. :wacko:

Not a bad point!

Curra

I saw this at the special school I worked at. Had great problems with some of them only wanting to watch one video tape (or DVD) the whole time. If it wasn't that they would either turn the TV off or eject whatever was playing. Another used to run for the TV everytime he got frightened and then turn it off. They'd lost the remote so can't remember how many times we watched all the trailers on the start of a DVD one day.