Sign in to follow this  
loupin

need a little moan!!

Hi all I haven't posted for a while as for a while I have been living in a buble where my sons asd hasn't been my main focus! I have been really busy on other projects and he has been better but of course then came the end of term and then the B****y hols. We are in the 2nd week and for the first time ever week 2 has been as bad if not worse than week 1!! He is hyper and has become downright dangerous. He is finding danger everywhere. My poor middley son is a nervous wreck, shaking and crying constantly about anything. My son is biting hitting throwing and blowing inappropriately in our faces. It took 45mins even with his melatonin to convince him to go to bed. we are all exhausted! I feel like a human punch bag! I think its probably my own fault as I didn't do enough preparation for the hols as i was so busy but it was nice for a while to be busy being normal and not being busy with a million appointments! My husband and i are now fighting because our son found the garden shears and cut every branch of our gorgeous honey suckle bush at the bottom!!! I said he cant blame our son as he should never have left the tool shed open but in reality i know we arent able to be perfect all of the time. Well moan over... if any one has any good ideas for resuming order in my home please pass them on....!

Oh yes just to add to it we have had 3 weeks of nits!!!!! He hates his head being touched so you can imagine the battle there, his head was crawling!!! Have used Lyclear and derbac in 7 day cycles and i think we have gotten rid of the damn things.... you dont think it could be the lotion that has sent him over the edge......or the constant touching of his head?

Edited by loupin

Oh sweetheart, what a break you're having!

We love the holidays, because it seems like school is a never-ending series of conflicts.

I sometimes feel like envying those parents of Aspies that weep and withdraw when they are distressed. Mine has both a left and a right hook, and at 12 he is on the big side.

Holidays are a period of tranquility for us....soon over.

Lots of sympathy, pour yourself a stiff drink whilst you wait for your bubble bath to fill. Balance the rest of your Easter chocolate within reach.

Honeysuckle is a b*gg*r to get rid of, and I'm sure yours will recover fast. Lucky it wasn't a persian carpet that took his fancy.

Yes mine had nits, can't use lotions or tea tree on him as he has mega bad reactions to a lot of stuff.

Fortunately he's passionate about his cat.

So I groomed the cat, whilst boy watched.

And told him how lovely and sensible and clever he was.

And that the God cats of Egypt were groomed by adoring priests.

And how he didn't have any more beasties in his coat, so he could sit on the sofa.

And I found him a tasty treat.

And then I did boy whilst cat watched.

And I didn't laugh once.

May the rest of your holiday be peaceful.

>:D<<'> sending you lots of these, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I know what you mean of finding danger, gordy knows you really do have to have eyes in the back of your head,

it sounds really hectic and I know the holidays do try our patience and coping strings, today mine has been tested too, it sure is hard.

will be thinking about you and praying that it gets easier soon :pray:

Night night hun

JsMum

Oh Loupin, sorry to hear the holidays are not going too well, its not surprising the whole family ends up falling out, I think Easter is not unlike Christmas for meltdowns possibly down to much chocolate and breaks in routine and perhpas our expectations are higher than usual.

Hope things improve as the week goes on and that you have finally got rid of those nasty nits !!!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x