car2

in need of help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGRRRRRRR!!!! My son's Dla was turned down due to the fact he takes melatonin, they think it's a magical cure to all of my sons problems-not!!!

We all know that melatonin only works if the child is relaxed when they take it, even Dans paed told me this herself, now as evidence I really need to find something in writing to confirm this as part of evidence for re-consideration.

While i admit that melatonin really helps my son, he still has problems at night, does anyone know of anywhere on the net that I can get some information on proving this??

I know it's a long shot but it's worth a try!

Many thanks for any help

caroline

Wow they really do try to get out of giving our kids what they so rightly need and deserve dont they?! it gets worse!!! good luck and i hope u get it, i too have had to appeal as they see T is no more hard work than a *normal* child of his age, yeah rite! they need to get a grip if they think a nearly 7 yr old is fine going in a buggy for his safety and meltdown probs when out & about!

Bambi x

Hi Caroline,

Sometimes posts like this draw better attention in General Discussion, so if you feel you would like more help perhaps pop this over there. In my own previous experience your posts get more answers in General Discussion.

Good luck with it all.

F xx >:D<<'>