bid

Magazine Agony Aunt...

At work there is always a stack of those kinds of mags that have 'in-depth' ;) articles on celebrity gossip.

Anyway, last night I was reading one and on the problem page there was a letter from a young woman complaining that her boyfriend was rude and insensitive...

So, guess what the Agony Aunt said in her reply :ph34r::ph34r:

Answers on a post card , please! :devil:

Bid :wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by bid

Yup, you've guessed right...he might have AS!!

Apart from the complete absurdity of the whole thing, what really annoyed me was the fact that they hadn't even printed the contact details of the NAS so that people might have the opportunity to get some accurate information :wallbash:

Dunno why old Tony A. has spent so many years researching the complex world of autism really...should have just asked an Agony Aunt on the local rag!!

OK...rant over! :lol::rolleyes:

Bid :angry::fight:

I have the feeling the AA said to probably dump him? its only my guess as the replies to some of these situations are pretty patrinising and rude themselves.

JsMum

I have the feeling the AA said to probably dump him? its only my guess as the replies to some of these situations are pretty patrinising and rude themselves.

JsMum

How very true!!!

Thanx for sharing that bid, are u gonna tell Tony A to move over or shall i? :lol:

Bambi x

Well what a patronising, arrogant, opinionated, narrow-minded, self-absorbed and bigotted *** the AA must be to make such sweeping generalisations!!

Perhaps she has AS?? :o:o:lol::lol::lol:

:devil:

Amazing innit - Aspergers has gone from something no one had heard of, & if they had they thought you ate it as one of your five a day, to something everyone is an expert on - in the space of a decade.