purplegail

Just a moan!!!

Hi

Haven't written anything for ages but regularly read all your posts .

I'm trying to finish an assignment for my OU degree - last minute as usual in this madhouse!!! - and my daughter keeps yelling me to come and look at ebay.

She has found a fantastic phone ''only �41''. Yes Idid say she could have a phone (even though she has 3 in a drawer!) - mine, when I renew my contract. Now I am the nastiest meanest ***** on the planet because I said ''No''. I tried to remind her of my actual promise and the new trampoline outside (arrived yesterday) AND the TV that you can watch 50 channels every 30 secs on(She threw it off the sideboard earlier this week!!!) but apparently I am the most selfish ****** on the planet!!!!

So, the assignment will have to remain part done and the wine is about to accompany me to bed with a book and ear plugs!!!!!

Sorry :tearful:

Awwww >:D<<'> purplegail >:D<<'>

like Homer says, Alcohol - the cause of and solution to all lifes problems! :lol:

Enjoy your wine, book and "me" time, you deserve it!

hope you enjoyed your wine :wine: my mum got a degree with ou in psycology,she needs it with me around!!i know how hard she worked and she was so proud of herself at the end of it,you will be too.

im always the nastiest person on planet as far as steves concerned,then again when he was ill he wanted me with him all the time so i know he dont mean it :wub::wub:

oo you're so mean!!!! :lol: every time el wants something and i say no all i hear is "you're so selfish, you got an i pod"..........i think i will still be hearing that in ten years time......