karin

the twins

last year i told you all my doctor had written to a neurologist at john radcliffe hospital to have the twins seen by him,well it turns out he wants 2 seperate reports. i saw a doctor in feb who after talking with her for about an hour asked me what i wanted for the twins when i told her i wanted them to be diagnosed she said there was nothing wrong with them,well on wednesday last week we received a letter asking us to attend an appointment at our local clinic to see this new doctor as the one we saw 2 years ago had retired,we had to fill a form out for him and we went along to see him we were with him for about 1 1/2 hours and he also asked us to fill another form in while we were there,he was a nice doctor and did not talk down to us he asked us for our history on the twins then also spoke to them about their interests,obsessions,friends,being bullied at school at the end he said they were somewhere on the spectrum but he did not think we would get a diagnosis he wants to look at all the data he has collected from us,would like to find out if their psychologists could do some theory of mind tests on the twins do you think we could be on our way to proving them all wrong or am i barking up the wrong tree again i hope not for our sake or the twins's this really is the end of the road for me i dont think we as a family can go through anymore visits to anyone else if this comes back as no diagnosis thats it im finished i dont think i could put myself through it anymore im too tired fighting with everyone luv karin :tearful::tearful::tearful: