Sign in to follow this  
Clare63

I want some stars...

I see some people have stars under their names, how do you earn them ?

Clare x

Edited by Clare63

Other people have to give you a rating on your profile.

EDIT: If you go to the profile page of a person and then go to the rating you can drag out the number of stars to give that person a rating. Have just given you some since I've read your posts and they've been good. :) I assume those are the ones you mean in anycase. :)

Edited by David Matthew Baker

Thank you David that's very kind of you, glad to hear I've earnt them. Lya I've checked you and decided you deserve some too.

Clare x

Guest Lya of the Nox

must have been hit harder than ususal on friday cos i can see sooo many stars lol

:blink:

If more than one person has given you a rating it will give you the average rating. I also just gave you 5 stars. :) According to my screen your now upto 5. Also just a word of warning it is easy to give someone the wrong rating by mistake. Make sure you go up or down to get off the rating or it will change it by mistake.

I didn't know about this star business! :huh:

If anyone would like to forward me a large bar of chocolate (preferably white ) and a bottle of wine (preferably white) I'd be happy to increase their star count for them.

K x ;)

:oops: Looks like I started something here !!!! Hev, of course you deserve a lot of stars but I can't give you any as you have full whack already !!!

Think we should all start putting our photo's on our profiles too :lol::lol::lol:

Clare x

Edited by Clare63

Think we should all start putting our photo's on our profiles too :lol::lol::lol:

That doesn't seem to work. At least it didn't when I last tried. I guess as photos are disabled so are they. Hence why my website link at the moment is actually a picture of me. I decided if some people know what I look like they might at least be able to spot me when I go and meet them soon. :)

Well my son told me yesterday I looked like Inspector Clouseau. :o

I think it because of the jacket I was wearing - at least I hope so... :crying::crying::lol:

K x

You're sure it wasn't because of the Burmp on your 'ed, or ze minkey on your shouldair??

I've been told i look like ...

this

(at least, that's what I THINK she meant when she said I have a face like a Norse) ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I was told today that i look like the most beeaaauuuutiful princess :D and had beeeeeaaaauuuutiful eyes :D

- And YES, it does still count if it was a three year old who said it....... :rolleyes::whistle:

(slightly more worrying........ i was playing with the dress-up clothes at the time and had on a rather fetching 'grandad' cap and bright pink feather boa.......... :blink: )

:P

Edited by smiley

She could also have meant something else, like...

http://www.kreweofbacchus.org/kandt/2001/2...e-Mythology.gif

It only depends how she said it :devil:

Curra

Curra - that's great - made me laugh lots :lol::lol:

Now these star thingies - are they buyable like peerages?? :unsure: (in which case I'll be starless for a very long time) :lol:

There you go... you are now 'starred up'...

This feature is ridiculous! Kris/Lufty - can we set the board so EVERYONE get's five stars as soon as they join???

Then only mods and admin can deduct points?? :devil::devil::clap::clap:

Hev -

Of course, you are the brightest star on the forum :D:D

What?

Why, no... of course I'm not being sarcastic!

Moi? - perish the thought!

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Are members who don't get any star "second class" members??? :tearful::tearful::tearful:

This reminds of my school days when teachers' pets got little stars and the rest of us only got a "keep trying".

Curra

Can I have some, pretty purleeease! :pray::whistle:

Done!!!

You're right BD - a very silly feature!!!! (I don't lose a star for saying something's silly do I? :unsure: )

:rolleyes: I've finally figured out this star buisness...... :rolleyes:

(on our profiles....right...?? :unsure: )

My stars all look the same - so i've either got 5 (*smug*) or none (*sob*)

.... lol, i've either been very, very good............. or very, very bad...... :devil::whistle::ph34r:

i think they all know how bad you have been matey :devil::devil::devil: i sent pms to every one of them last night telling exactly what youve been upto :devil::devil::shame::shame::whistle:

i think they all know how bad you have been matey :devil::devil::devil: i sent pms to every one of them last night telling exactly what youve been upto :devil::devil::shame::shame::whistle:

???????????????????????????????????

Can you send me one too, 'cos I have no idea!! :lol::lol::lol: