Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

can I Increase the size of others posts

is there a way I can increase the size when reading replies because I can not see the words, especially when there is a long reply, juzt wundering

JsMum

Yes - hold down control key (ctrl) on the keyboard and wheel you mouse button - one way zooms in, the other zooms out.

Mumble :)

Hi J's mum...

I was just about to post a HUGE set of instructions on changing internet browser settings and display properties!

Mumbles way is MUCH easier :lol::lol::lol:

DOH!!! :wacko:

Mumbles way is MUCH easier :lol::lol::lol:

DOH!!! :wacko:

Doh? It's me who should be doh-ing!! You mean I've used only 22 words when I could have used 122? That's not me - I must be coming down with some highly contagous anti-AS buggism. :wacko::lol:

Thankyou Mumble thats much better and I am very impressed, so now I wont have to strain to see and I wont be having a headache after.

cheers and thank you baddad too for having an other suggestion, even if it was a longer version, still helpful especially for me who doesnt get it always, rememeber the quote one, it took me ages to get the hang of that one,

JsMum

well ive pressed ctrl and moved the mouse button and all what happens is the writing goes blue :crying: must be doing something wrong,would be so helpful for me as ive only got 10 percent vision and if i strain i get headaches :crying:

well ive pressed ctrl and moved the mouse button and all what happens is the writing goes blue :crying: must be doing something wrong,would be so helpful for me as ive only got 10 percent vision and if i strain i get headaches :crying:

Hev, me ol' fruit, are you sure you are not hitting control and then MOVING the mouse, 'cos that's 'highlight'...

If you've got a middle 'wheel' on your mouse, that's the one you want to roll your finger back and forwards on without moving the mouse...

L&P

BD :D