Siadwell

What's the wierdest thing you've googled?

Just wondered because I've googled a few strange ones, why do crabs walk sideways?(asked by my daughter) and do spiders poo? (o.k. I was bored that night). So come on, own up any strange googling?

I've tried that googlewhack game - you know, you google 2 random words & if you get just one website you've won - but I've never managed it.

I need to get out more.

Can't think of any specific examples off the top of my head but I know I have googled (or altavista'd in my case) various strange song lyrics. I guess one example would be 'sitting in a sleezy snackbar' though not sure if I ever had to do that one or not.

i do find it weird when i google my name and loads of things come up

Apparently I'm a professor of English in Vancouver B)

i do find it weird when i google my name and loads of things come up

Oh, scary - I've not done that before. It came up with, in 1st place, :drumroll: ME!!!!! (Well, my research to be precise, but still . . .)

Oh, yeah, and I also have 4 kids (who I home school), I'm a trained athlete, a Californian book editor and a teacher in 1895!!!!! Talk about multi-tasking!!!!! :lol::lol:

:huh: I'm a terribly posh (darrrrrrrrling) womans college in america! :blink: *Program for the exeptionally gifted*!!

:unsure:

The mascot is a squirrel :wacko::blink:

:lol::lol:

Oh, scary - I've not done that before. It came up with, in 1st place, :drumroll: ME!!!!! (Well, my research to be precise, but still . . .)

Mumble :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I'm apparently a professor of nutrition and I write and lecture quite a lot, it seems.. :) Better than being a serial killer, I suppose. :o

K x

the strangest thing s has made me google is how do sea monkeys breath!!!! answer through there feet which started a whole load of new questions

It looks like I'm a Diamond Partner who has spent the majority of my career as an entrepreneur, a principal investor and as a strategy consultant. And also in my spare time I'm a softball coach and I'm involved with helping charities. ( Last bit is also true sometimes!)

I'm sure i have googled some very wierd things - but best not publicise them!

Ok, I guess astral projection and lucid dreaming is probably something that is quite unusual!

Edited by MichelleW

I just googled my name and I'm supposed to be a fashion designer and also the president of a charity in the USA :o:o:o:o

:lol::lol:

Curra

I just typed in my son's name and found out that he is the engineering manager of National Instruments in Northern California!

I've goooled spider parasites and came up with some surprisingly.

I'm afraid, though, that as i work in a special school I'm very interested in things medical so have googled just about every syndrome you can think of, and gone onto images to look.

I've hidden this fact from nmy husband in case he thinks I'm weird!