Sign in to follow this  
mummy

logging in

I have pm'd on this but just remembered about techie corner.

Everytime I come on I have to log in as the remember me button doesn't seem to remember me!.

It is a real pain as I have a 15 digit random password which i would never remember off by heart in a month of Sundays!

Is there any way the site can recognise me because i am on my computer?

mummy x

I have pm'd on this but just remembered about techie corner.

Everytime I come on I have to log in as the remember me button doesn't seem to remember me!.

It is a real pain as I have a 15 digit random password which i would never remember off by heart in a month of Sundays!

Is there any way the site can recognise me because i am on my computer?

mummy x

Hi mummy...

You could try changing your password in the 'My controls' section as a workaround...

I was having the same problem, but when my login details for online dvd rentals went wonky I was told to clear my cookies folder and that sorted out the problem there and here...

If you are using IE7 click on the 'tools' icon at the top RH corner of your taskbar... go to internet options and on the 'general' tab you'll see browsing history. Click on 'delete...' and you'll get a window open with options to clear cookies/history/passwords/temp files... Just clear the cookies and you should be OK after you've logged in/out again with 'remember me' checked.. don't clear your passwords or anything else, or you'll have to do them again everywhere else you go too!

L&P

BD :D

Thanks Baddad.

I deleted my cookies and that seems to have done the trick.

I have also changed my password to an easier one just in case (I didn't know how to change it before!)

Thanks again.

your computer idiot-Mummy

Annoyingly it's gone back to not knowing me now.

i give up!