Sign in to follow this  
hev

im waiting for the police

im sitting here waiting for the police,steve made a 999 call saying i attacked him,i didnt,nothing set him off,he just was in terrible mood and went in toilet and called them on my mobile,hes got a snooker cue saying he needs protecting from me.

probably seems very odd to you that im typing on here,dont know what else to do,no reasoning with him ive tried,if they take him away i will not cry,i really really cant do it no more,he likes the drama while im sitting on a computer crying,katie sees it all,ive explained on phone about aspergers,this is not aspergers,this is a bully and i want peace

im sitting here waiting for the police,steve made a 999 call saying i attacked him,i didnt,nothing set him off,he just was in terrible mood and went in toilet and called them on my mobile,hes got a snooker cue saying he needs protecting from me.

probably seems very odd to you that im typing on here,dont know what else to do,no reasoning with him ive tried,if they take him away i will not cry,i really really cant do it no more,he likes the drama while im sitting on a computer crying,katie sees it all,ive explained on phone about aspergers,this is not aspergers,this is a bully and i want peace

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

I have no idea how heartbreaking and soul destroying this must be for you hunni :tearful:>:D<<'>

I don't know what to suggest - but something needs to be done.

Something someone told me on here, (before i went to my first multi-meeting-thingy at M's school) was to imagine that we were all there with you - we are >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by smiley

Hiya Hev.

'AWWW' you are really going through a rough time !!

I am sure they will realise you've done nothing wrong.

I am praying all will work out for you hon, and we are all here for you anytime.

Hope to hear from you soon, and hope all is resolved.........fingers crossed for you.

Luv Di xxxx

I don't know what to say hev, other than you have done your best and Steve obviously neds more than one individual can manage. Haven't the police been involved with him before? I think the consistency and support he will get from residential school will really help you and him. Where is Katie?

Hev, please try to stay strong for Katie's sake.

Wish I could do or say more.... >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x

Stay strong. Remember you are doing your best for him. Even if he doesn't realise it. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I just wish the agencies around you would be a bit more supportive and that we on here could do more to help you. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> You don't deserve any of this. Remember that! I hope this sorts it's self out quickly for you. All the best, David. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi hev - try not to worry too much (difficult i know, but by tomorrow morning this'll all be done and dusted) and just leave him to it.

One thing i would say, though... the other week he attacked n with a pool cue... he's locked himself in the loo with a pool cue tonight... do yourself a favour, and tomorrow get rid of the pool cues. If they're S's pool cues, he'll have seen a solid consequence to his behaviour tonight/two weeks ago. if they're n's, ask him to leave them with a neighbour and only collect them when he's going out to play pool.

Meanwhile, hope the police are out of there soon and you can get to bed. That's where I'm off to right now! (another early night out the window! :lol::lol: )

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

baddad they took the pool cue with them thank god. steven is v sheepish today,i think the telling to they gave him put him off doing it again,im so tired today but the police were fantastic :notworthy:

Yeah... it's all a ploy pandering to your 'men in uniform' fetish isn't it?

Ever since you went and saw the Chippendales it's been police one week, fireman the next......

I heard last week you were parading around the naval base at Chatham with a boom box belting out the theme tune to 'An officer and a gentlemen'... Missed out on Richard Gere but there was a salty old angler with his Fishing Gear... Ah well, not quite the sharp white uniform you were looking for, but rubber waders and an anorak will do at a pinch (is that a disgorger in your pocket or.........) Not so much your Dream Date as a Bream Date, but at least he had some sandwiches with him.... No no no, the spam and bread was his BAIT!! :o:shame::shame:

Glad things worked out OK - see, i told you not to worry!

L&P

BD :D

:robbie:

Hiya Hev,

Glad everything worked out.

Try to relax if you can now.

Thinking of you.

Luv Di xx :thumbs:

Yeah... it's all a ploy pandering to your 'men in uniform' fetish isn't it?

Ever since you went and saw the Chippendales it's been police one week, fireman the next......

I heard last week you were parading around the naval base at Chatham with a boom box belting out the theme tune to 'An officer and a gentlemen'... Missed out on Richard Gere but there was a salty old angler with his Fishing Gear... Ah well, not quite the sharp white uniform you were looking for, but rubber waders and an anorak will do at a pinch (is that a disgorger in your pocket or.........) Not so much your Dream Date as a Bream Date, but at least he had some sandwiches with him.... No no no, the spam and bread was his BAIT!! :o:shame::shame:

Glad things worked out OK - see, i told you not to worry!

L&P

god what i would do to see you in a uniform baddad :devil::devil::devil:

So so pleased things worked out well for you, hope you're feeling much better today, take care hun xx

god what i would do to see you in a uniform baddad :devil::devil::devil:

Well i've got my nurses uniform... the skirts a bit tight these days but i can probably still squeeze into it! :lol::lol::lol:

enjoy your breather >:D<<'>

L&P