Sign in to follow this  
loulou

i need some help

Hi,

I'm changing my Broadband provider next week, along with my phone and TV. I'm fed up with paying out so much each month and losing some good chanels on the TV.

What i want to find out is what do i do about re-directing all my e-mails to my new e-mail address? I do all my banking etc on-line.

I currently have a cable connection, so i think when my new phone-line gets connected next week, my internet and TV channels will go too.

I then have to ring up and order my new Modem (can't do it until i have BT phone line apparently), so i'll be without internet access for a while.

Totally confused :wacko: ,

Loulou xx

You probably have profiles or account information with your bank and other organisations that send you email (including message forums). You'll need to change them once you get the new email address. They may send an email to the new address with a link you need to click on to re-activate the account, so don't make the change until you have the new email address set up.

Emails sent to your old address will not be received once your account is closed, because the email address will no longer exist.