Sign in to follow this  
hev

will i have a different life?

im wondering if steve starts this residential school in september if i will be a more calmer person or this is my personality anyway

im thinking i will have a normal life in the week with no stresses but i cant blame my outbursts on steve,sometimes when hes at mums i still get stressed but i dont know if thats cos im full of stress coping with steves problems,i dont sit down and watch a whole programme on the tele any more,i cant sit still,get very anxious,.

im so hopeful that steve will flourish at the school and we can have our relationship back where we enjoy being together,i know it will be v hard for both of us in the beginning but im so hoping it works out

Guest Lya of the Nox

well lets hope it will help him big time and then in turn u

ta for call btw helped me loads

>:D<<'>

I think that even when they are elsewhere you are always 'on call' so the stress stays, or at least that's how I find it. If she is ill at school or respite, or even her ****ing fathers, she has to come home :rolleyes: If there is a problem, they call me. If there is a meeting or appointment or whatever, I'm on call for that etc etc etc, I imagine it's the same for you.

I think it is going to take time to settle into a new routine but you will, and you should take this time to find something for YOU. What you do with your you time is up to you, I do a bit of voluntary work but you could study or travel or any number of things. See it as an opportunity to find yourself again, to be Hev and not Steves Mum for once.

Good luck with the transition, it'll all be worth it I'm sure :thumbs:

im thinking i will have a normal life in the week with no stresses

To be honest a week "with no stresses" doesn't sound like "a normal week"...