Sign in to follow this  
hev

i cant register

i just tried to register on a forum and had to give my email address,i gave it,its a hotmail one and i got a thing come up saying we cannot accept anonymous email providers such as yahoo or hotmail,hpw else can i join then?anyone else had this prob?

Ive got an email addy with my internet provider which I never use but would if this happened cos my email addy is hotmail too, have you got one? We are with pipex & each family member gets their own pipex email

Ive got an email addy with my internet provider which I never use but would if this happened cos my email addy is hotmail too, have you got one? We are with pipex & each family member gets their own pipex email

dont know if i got one,im useless with computers :crying:

dont know if i got one,im useless with computers :crying:

Hiya hev -

If you go to your control panel (where you view your PM's - click on 'My controls' above. you can look at your 'log in details summary' on the r/h side... that'll list the e-mail address you joined US with, and my guess is it's NOT your hotmail one...

Also, when you send (or receive) an e-mail it'll go from or to a specific e-mail account. if you look through your e-mails and find any sent/received from an account that ISN'T Hotmail, that'll still be a current one you can use...

Odds on you will still have AT LEAST one non-hotmail addy with your ISP (internet service provider) , as you would have used that one to sign up for hotmail!

L&P

BD :D