steviegirl

Hevs gone off somewhere

Just had phone call from her partner Nick. Steve started when social worker visiting, calling Nick terrible names and Little sister screaming. Nick said he cannot take anymore. Social worker never seemed to be able to help, suggested getting more help from CAHMS. Nick said they have been absolutely useless and we don't know where Hev has gone and the social worker is bringing Steven here.

I will be ringing someone tommorrow to ask them how they expect my husband 73 on chemo and myself to do the job that a residential school should be doing.

Hev just rang very upset don't know what to do, I have told her to have a rest.

Steven here, I notice social worker never met us, so I will ring social workers tommorrow.

Heather was beginning to feel better. The authourities are all b.......ds, I don't know what they are doing at all. Police even told Nick does he think Steven should be sectioned. He is 13 for god's sake. Yes that would save them all a lot of trouble!!!

>:D<<'> Oh no I'm really sorry to hear that SG I hope everything settles down for you all soon >:D<<'>

Hopefully Hev's just gone for a walk to get away from it all for a bit (I can remember doing the self same thing to my hubby a while back...just upped and went round to the local park and dawdled around for a bit to calm down!!!) Dee X

gosh, don't know what to say...

Incredible that SS brought him to you, and not taken care of him themselves, respite is definitely what is needed... What would hapen if you point blank refused to have him? (not within earshot of Steven ofcourse, that would only hurt him so much), then they would have to provide something, wouldn't they?

It must be so upsetting for all of you :(.

It must be so upsetting for all of you :(.

[/q

Everything settled again, his mate called and they are playing football over the field. Steven likes to make a big show and upset his whole household. Grandad said if he starts he can go so Steven quietened down and was asking wherabouts grandads chemo went to and how far it travelled, so all quiet on western front again, thanks for messages.

well i was sitting with the social worker,nick,k and steve went to the park then all of a sudden nick came storming in followed by k screaming and ste throwing large stones at the window and offering nick outside to fight :crying:

nick was shouting cos steve had called him a paedophile,i was really annoyed with nick cos he was going to the social worker look look what i have to put up with,he was acting like a big kid himself,i tried to calm it down,in the end i just walked to the cemetery and sat on a bench,just though about things,came back and steve was up mums,had a little cry on the bench but i needed it,i think nick is feeling sorry for himself,well if he cant put up with it then p right off,sick of people thinking what a saint he is cos he still here with me and steven,think he plays on it,being a victim of heather and steven,get a flat then and have some peace,i need to be dealing with steven and k not worrying how nick is,hes old enough to look after himself,right got that off my chest,thanks for listening >:D<<'>

Hev - hope the rest of your evening is a bit calmer. I can't imagine what you're going through but I do hope it works out ok >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Try some of this :wine: - medicinal of course :)

Hev - hope the rest of your evening is a bit calmer. I can't imagine what you're going through but I do hope it works out ok >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Try some of this :wine: - medicinal of course :)

thanks mumble,i darent drink as i might get nicks clothes in black bags and sling them out the front :huh: very tempted,thats why im typing like a madwoman on here to let out all my aggression :angry::angry: this forum could be advertised as marriage guidance,if im on here im leaving nick alone :thumbs:

I have lost count of the times I wished I could just disapear. Once I set off to my brothers house which is a couple of hours drive away, before I relaised I didnt have my bag or a map.

I can only say things are always better after a nights sleep. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Thinking of you all >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh Hev, I so know how you are feling right now. In many ways especially the stone throwing my son is so like yours, lol and I am going through the same with my boyfreind who thinks he is the saint cos he has been with us for nearly two years even saying to me the other day I bet many oher blokes wouldn't put up with this.

He is over his tonights so I have some peace and quiet bu he threw a big wobbly when we was out on Saurday and it felt like I had to try and sort out two kids. I ended up elling him where o goin the end, lol

I'm glad you took a wee bit of time out for yourself today and think you should have a drink tonight.

Steviegirl I think you are doing a fab job in supporting your family, well done to you but I also think you should tell S/W you are not willing to do it, because whilst you can they will just be gratefull that you are doing it. It means they don't have to find someone themselfs.

I hope things have calmed down for you now and that Steve is much calmer and Nick too, take care >:D<<'>

Oh blimey Hev I just posted on your respite thread saying glad you had a good day then found this! Hope things are a bit better now >:D<<'> for you and >:D<<'> for your mum.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I think Steven has found Nicks achillies heel and naturally Nick reacts which is what Steven wants him to do. It is hard not to react especially getting called a paedaphile which is horrible. However they have been together for a good few years and I just wish it had not got to this point.

Steven does try to get a reaction from me but I just think it is utterly ridiculous words and he only gets as far as the beginning of a sentence cos I can't be bothered, but I don't live with it 24/7 as Nick always tells me so I do feel sorry for him. He just can't cope and I can understand that. When the stepdad is running about like a maniac as well it really rips off.

Steven is like he is on a stage and the more we confront him the more delighted he is. I can see that. I just lay on the bed and watch big brother cos my stress levels are not too good either.

Hev okay at moment and I promised Steven he can come and play with the boys over here tommorrow night, football and he gets exhausted and falls flat on the bed. Even he can only go so far. I don't let him start acting up on Fridays cos it is eviction night and that is my main priority.

Tommorrow is another day!!!

I don't let him start acting up on Fridays cos it is eviction night and that is my main priority.

oh mum that did make me laugh :lol::lol: thanks for last night and today >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> i love you loads and loads