Sign in to follow this  
tracey

obsessive thoughts

hi

my daughter 15 out of school for a year now and most of the time bored but not always able to get out

seems to have some kind of OCD ie arrangeing items obsessive with appearence but lately the main problem

is obsessive thoughts thing she doesnt want to think about it is quite upsetting for her any one had similar

if so what can be done too help just started too see a homeopath and have appt with cog therapist monday

thanks tracey

Yes, I'm having problems with this with my son (13/AS). It's increasing as well. He has to arrange things and check them before he gets into bed and then he often wakes at 2.00 a.m. and has to turn lights on and do his checking for several minutes before he can settle back down. He also has trouble with thoughts, letting things go, he gets caught up in concerns and can't stop focussing on them, like he needs the windows to be shut and if they're not he frets terribly and paces in circles and just cannot think rationally. It's quite worrying. :unsure:

Good luck with your appointments. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

thanks for reply things like this seem to come with the territory tho worrying at time i think boredom plays

a big part in this and taking her mind off things with outings certainly helps tho not always easy

tracey