Sign in to follow this  
Bard

Why?

I looked at my personal profile, and for a reason only known to itself, it has decided that a post I made about a 6th sense lesson is very special and added it to my content-thingie. I don't want it there and I can't get rid of it, so will some Technowizard help and delete the post from my profile because it's P*SS*NG ME OFF!

Pretty please?

I haven't a clue (there's a surprise!)! But hopefully Kris/lufty will be able to help?

I think the 'my content' shows the last few topics you have started (as opposed to posts in other peoples threads?), but it does seem a bit hit and miss/random...

any clues, admin type peeps??

L&P&sorry

BD :D

You're not going to believe this, but my profile now has this post added to it, as well as the 6th sense one!

Don't tell me, it's new and improved software.

What a great idea.

I'll just never start a new thread.

Alternatively you could start lots of new topics that you feel are more represenative!

If it's any consolation, think that a good 98% of my topics are absolute drivel (who said "100%"??? :angry: ), so anyone viewing MY content would assume me to be a complete idiot! The 'pure gold' I post in other people's threads is completely unrepresented!

L&P

BD :D

You're not going to believe this, but my profile now has this post added to it, as well as the 6th sense one!

Don't tell me, it's new and improved software.

What a great idea.

I'll just never start a new thread.

Just start another thread with a really long post and that should push the others down nicely. You do of course realise that in starting this thread you have inadvertantly drawn attention to the very post you no longer wish to be so publicly displayed! :lol:

BTW - just read you age :lol::clap: - almost as old as BD's drivel percentage :whistle:

Just start another thread with a really long post and that should push the others down nicely. You do of course realise that in starting this thread you have inadvertantly drawn attention to the very post you no longer wish to be so publicly displayed! :lol:

BTW - just read you age :lol::clap: - almost as old as BD's drivel percentage :whistle:

And I noticed that another unproven theory of mine has gathered one more piece of evidence.

Many of the best and most interesting people are born in May.

Like Mumble the Magnificent.

Many of the best and most interesting people are born in May.

Like Mumble the Magnificent.

Hmmmm...... we know a song about that, don't we children?...

"Here we go gathering.........

:P:devil::lol:

Hmmmm...... we know a song about that, don't we children?...

"Here we go gathering.........

:P:devil::lol:

oooooohhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Greenwich is only two weeks away (aaarrrrggghhhh), then we'll really see who the nutty ones are :whistle::devil:

*entire forum goes to see how old bard is*

Well, I want to be wished Happy Birthday on the right day, but I like being anonymous so I don't want to post my exact birthdate to the world. Neither do I want to be vain and shallow and 21 forever.

And, as an extra bit of pedantry BD, the nuts referred to in the song are hawthorn buds, which were a food source.

You're not a Maychild then?

Guest Lya of the Nox
*entire forum goes to see how old bard is*

i did i did i did

didnae help me much tho lol

nutty peeps mumble

err :bounce:

x