Viper

I'm back

Hello everyone. As some of you know, I've not been around for a year or so. Those who know me from then will know why. I don't want to rake over old coals, so I will just say I am sorry for any upset I may have caused and hope you will accept me back into the fold.

I look forward to (hopefully) catching up with everyone and meeting all the new members here. A lot has happened in my family in the past year but will tell you all about that when I know if I am welcome here or not. I have made my appologies to the Admin and mods, who have accepted, for that I thank them. I wanted to give the members a chance to say if you want me here or not.

Thank you for reading this and I will understand fully if you object to my return.

Hey - hi Viper - I remember you, I do remember you going but honestly don't know what it was all about (often don't get chance to visit for days at a time) I'm betting it wasn't that bad whatever it was none of us are perfect :P and I do remember you posting and being supportive to folks here. So I'm happy to see you back love.

Welcome back aboard >:D<<'>

Luv Witsend.

Edited by witsend

Hi Viper I do remember you too, glad to see you back too, I think its a shame you havent felt able to attend for over a year though, thats a long time to n feel not included, I am glad you feel stronger to come back as its a place for parents to have access to support and advice, not to fall out and make it harder for parents when they are already facing challenges, I hope others do except you back and welcome you once again as it will be a shame to turn people away that need this place.

I hope that you feel welcome by me and that I hope others follow, I too am not sure why you left and what caused you to stay away too long and respect your decision to come back as that in itself takes some courage so hopefully this place can provide you whats intended to do, support of others and understanding from those who are experiencing similair difficulties.

JsMum

Hi Viper,

This forum is still the most supportive and friendliest site I have found :D

I think we all know that the Admin and Mods are straightforward, honest people who work hard to keep our forum such a great place.

Hope you find old friends and new now you're back :)

Bid

Hey - hi Viper - I remember you, I do remember you going but honestly don't know what it was all about (often don't get chance to visit for days at a time) I'm betting it wasn't that bad whatever it was none of us are perfect :P and I do remember you posting and being supportive to folks here. So I'm happy to see you back love.

Welcome back aboard >:D<<'>

Luv Witsend.

Hi Viper,

Same here - welcome back.

Take care,

Jb

hello lovey >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

you just in time for the greenwich meet on saturday :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

glad you back :thumbs:

Hi Viper............how has it gone with the dx, is your youngest still home ed, hope the time away from here has been kind to you and things have neen smooth.suzex

They let me back in Viper so you should get welcomed back with open arms :lol:

Good to see you on the forum again

Thank you all so much, it's good to see all the old familiar names again. Although I can't wotk out who LittleRae is. I worked out who Smallworld was though. :thumbs:

Sallya, my kids are all well thanks and my mad parrot is still mad and naked. :rolleyes: Would love to see you and the kids again, Ben still says your boy is his best friend. :)

I have lots of news so I think i will start another thread to keep things clear.

Hey Viper,

I am glad you are back, I miss the late night lurkers like yourself as you would often be around when I came on from Down Under, incase you are confused with the name change its starts with H

Now Frangipani my favourite flower.

So good to see you back.

This is a great forum, it has its ups and downs like all relationships, but, we respect one another at the end of the day. They are an awesome awesome bunch.

Welcome home.

F xx >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani

Hello I'm a Newbie, so don't remember you and you don't know me lol i hope we get to know each other xx >:D<<'> welcome >:D<<'>

Edited by shadow cat

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Good to see you round here again.I have realised I must have been round here for a while now as I remember you.Karen.

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old friends together again :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old friends together again :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: