Sign in to follow this  
Bard

Adding Friends

How do you add friends to your friends list?

What are the advantages to having a friends list on your profile? :unsure:

You click on the members name next to their post & its on the drop down menu. Then you get invited to lots of parties :lol:

I can see the name, and I've got the little arrow that implies there should be a drop down menu, but there isn't one attached. Maybe it's like my smiley problem. I have to use colons and the word each time I want a smiley as I haven't got the panel-thingy that you all have. :wallbash:

So you're all partying without me...:tearful:

There! I've just added you. Did you get an email?

You HAVE to be my friend now, whether you want to or not... :ph34r:

Its a bit like the Freemasons.

if you cant see smilies, have you looked in you controls to see if they are turned on

go to your controls then near the bottom click on board settings, there is a setting there to view images and smilies etc

Nope, not a veggie sausage. It's something to do with using an antique Mac and being a Technoclot.

I'll have to be the one you invite by letter, or knocking on the door!

Suffice to say, you're all my friends, even though you are not written down anywhere!

Me, me, can I be somebody's friend, oh please, oh please!! :pray: Not that I'm desperate or needy or anything! :whistle:

~ Mel ~

You are already on my list Mel >:D<<'> :D

Nope, not a veggie sausage. It's something to do with using an antique Mac and being a Technoclot.

I'll have to be the one you invite by letter, or knocking on the door!

Suffice to say, you're all my friends, even though you are not written down anywhere!

Did you not get an email saying pearl has made you be added you to her list of friends? Anyway to the best of my knowledge nothing much happens, all this party talk was merely a figment of my fevered imagination. Still theres always a first time....

Did you not get an email saying pearl has made you be added you to her list of friends? Anyway to the best of my knowledge nothing much happens, all this party talk was merely a figment of my fevered imagination. Still theres always a first time....

Yes, I get emails for being added to friends lists, and if someone has pm'd me. I would just like to return the favour!

Yes, I get emails for being added to friends lists, and if someone has pm'd me. I would just like to return the favour!

Awww. Its ok we know you love us :wub:

Can I make friends too.............please !!!!!!

Clare x x x

*holds Clares hand shyly* I'll be your friend, just agree with everything I say & we'll get along just fine :ph34r:

Thanks guys for leting me be your "friend" so nice to find so many emails in my inbox !!!!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x