oxgirl

Off to Ireland!! .........................

We didn't have a holiday last year 'cos the previous year was so stressful with Jay, we ended up wondering why we bothered going away at all. This year though, we've really taken a gamble and we're flying him off to Ireland for a week!! I'm quite nervous. It doesn't sound like much compared to some people, who seem to have the confidence to jet all over the place, but for us this is a real adventure.

Not sure how he's going to cope with the airport and flying and then hiring a car at the other end, let alone being away for a week and going out for days to new places, etc. etc. It could all go horribly wrong!! :whistle:

Mind you, there's an aquarium in the town we're staying, so that should keep him happy for at least part of one day!! :rolleyes:

Wish us luck and see you all next week. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Edited by oxgirl

Good luck!!!! I hope it goes ok for you................ fingers crossed that you have a nice holiday.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Ooh have a lovely time Mel! I've only been to Dublin but would love to go a bit further. Let me know if you go anywhere near Mayo & I'll give you a list of my ancestors graves to find :lol:

Have a wonderful time Mel, I think Ireland is a good choice for Jay, its a beautiful country, laid back, quiet and calming.

Enjoy every moment you deserve a good break.

Clare x x x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

im sure you'll have a great time you'l have to let me know how it goes as we have been thinking about going to ireland maybe next year >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Have a good time

Brooke

Hope you have a fantastic time Mel, you all really deserve a break >:D<<'> I've always wanted to visit Ireland, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Flying too :notworthy::notworthy: (you know what a wuss I am :rolleyes: )

Just come back from ireland ourselves!

Hope you had a lovely time - it was kind of wet when we were there but hey - it's ireland, that's how it got so green!

We had a couple of days in Dublin and then went down to Kerry; really gorgeous.

Sarah

We're back and we survived!! :thumbs:

It was generally very good and Jay coped pretty well most of the time, def. a success we feel. :D

He didn't like flying much, but he was okay. Thanks for all your kind wishes. Glad you had a nice time too Sarah, Ireland is gorg, isn't it!

Baggy, I secretly hate flying too, but, shhhh, don't tell anyone!! Don't think Jay noticed my nails digging into the arm rests during take off and landing or my grimacing!! :whistle:

Cheers all. Hope it's going well for you guys too. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Glad to be back with you all. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Thanks a lot Baggy. >:D<<'> We're so proud of him, he coped with so many new and different experiences a lot better than he has done in the past. It could have been a total nightmare, but there were lots of nice things and even the challenging things weren't as bad as they could have been, iyswim. :D>:D<<'>

~ Mel ~