Sign in to follow this  
JenRose

This is so annoying

R was supposed to be going into Booth Hall childrens hospital tomorrow for her tonsils and adenoids out and grommits put

in.

We had bought books, took her on a tour of the hospital and showed her everything and had her all ready for tommorrow and we got a call this afternoon to say the op has been cancelled for tomorrow.

I cant believe it.

We will have to go through it ALL AGAIN.

I know these things are to be expected but this is a highly anxious child and its going to make it worse next time.

Oh no, so sorry, JenRose, this is a nightmare for you. :o Were they able to give you some idea how long you'd have to wait until it is rescheduled?

Good luck for when it finally happens. >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Probably too late for you but when this happened here we emphasised that another very ill child had to queue jump but his (YS's) turn would soon be at the top of the list again.

We were told we had to phone the morning of the operation to confirm space and YS knew this and was reasonably accepting when it had to be postponed.

Louise

Oh how annoying, I hope you don't have to wait long, it would have been good to have it done during the holidays. My son is having the same op on Thursday 16th, unfortunately it is in the afternoon and he won't be able to eat or drink anything all day, I am not looking forward to that, wish us luck!

Edited by V1971