Canopus

AS in the news

I'm gathering up articles about AS published in newspapers and magazines. If you happen to find any articles - both past and present - in any national or local newspapers, or trade magazines then provide links to them here. I would prefer articles that meet the following criteria:

1. More focused on adults or older teenagers rather than kids.

2. Portray AS in a generally positive light, although articles exposing bad treatment and poor service are equally as good.

Can't do links yet, but I'm sure you spotted the Guardian 7.8.07, 4 pages in a positive light, about Autscape in Somerset.

Yep I was about to mention that one Canopus. Mumble posted a link to it on the thread on the Daily Mail article.

I've brought it forward to here for you:

Guardian Autscape Article

When I've a bit more time I'm post some links to some others (do you only want things that are free public access, because I get a lot on subscription? :unsure:)

I've brought it forward to here for you:

Guardian Autscape Article

When I've a bit more time I'm post some links to some others (do you only want things that are free public access, because I get a lot on subscription? :unsure:)

If you have any subscription articles then the best thing would be to post them to info@aspergertechnical.org.uk