bid

That's all folks

Time I was off, I think.

Thanks to everyone , especially Mossgrove for rescuing me from cyber-space :wub: and dear Helen and Nellie who helped me get a Statement and a residesi placement for Auriel >:D<<'>

Bid

bid,

please don't go!!!!!!! :tearful:

There is absolutely no need for you to go. Please please stay.

If it wasn't for you and a couple of others my son would probably have seriously hurt himself or worse. You have been, and can continue to be, such a valuable member.

Flora

Sorry Bid, I've just found that other Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all have different opinions, thats what makes us all special and makes to forum work so well.

Don't leave us. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Bid >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I have just PM'd you to say Noooooooo!! :tearful:

Tomorrow is a new day - a fresh start.

Sending you lots of positive vibes. To the future :wine::gather::cheers:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Love Frang :crying: please don't leave, take a rest, it will work out :pray:

love

Frang xx :(

Gawd ..................I go away for a few days and this happens!!!................. :tearful: , Bid I,m not sure what has happened but you,ve been around for ages :whistle: , and the forum would,nt be the same with out ya!, hugs suzex

Hi Bid - having not been on the forum for a couple of days I was oblivious as usual! :rolleyes: Have kind of caught up to speed now. Not gonna voice an opinion on the troublesome topic I know it's closed and don't want to start it off again. Did just want to say that when I first joined this forum (many moons ago now) you were one of the first and most constant of people offering me support and good advice - thank you. >:D<<'> I know you have gone through your own journey (sorry sounding a bit psycho babble now - must be the wine :rolleyes: ) and you have still always supported others on the way - so whatever you decide to do - take care and good luck to you (and to Auriel).

Luv Witsend.

Gawd ..................I go away for a few days and this happens!!!................. :tearful: , Bid I,m not sure what has happened but you,ve been around for ages :whistle: , and the forum would,nt be the same with out ya!, hugs suzex

absobl@@dly lutely!

Here here.

flora X

I know I will miss you so much, thankyou for all your invaluable time and attention and your posts of advice, your a brill lady, and I cant believe your going.

JsMum

bid when i first joined you made me feel very very welcome,your advice is brilliant,you have always answered my somewhat hysterical posts with kindness and understanding,i want to thank you for that,dont want you to go >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Just to add publicly to my pm bid, take as much time & space as you need but please dont leave. Few enough of us parenting adult children on here, I would so miss hearing about Auriel :(

Bid, please don't go.

I thought the whole point of this forum was that people from all backgrounds who are affected or know someone who has ASD's to find help, advice and support through the good times and the bad times.

I think I know the thread you're talking about and there were many thought provoking posts on there - but none that should cause anyone to say goodbye for.

Very often when I browse on the new posts here - there are a few people who've posted that I always check out the threads first because they're always informative, helpful and interesting and your name is one of those - and if your advice or support helps someone then surely that's enough reason not to go away.

Please take care,

Jb

bid

been a long long time since i posted but i just had to say please dont go

you've been here almost as long as me and tbh i cant remember a time when i havent found your posts helpful and informative

lots of >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

trace xx

:unsure: Hi I don't know the thread but think it might have been one I was involved in. I really hope I haven't contributed to this. The opinions I gave were my honest thoughts about my own son on that day but in no way reflects my opinions of anyone else or trheir situations :tearful: I hope you're ok bid >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi Bid -

Don't know what to say :( The forum has been a source of support and friendship to you for three years or so now, and you have offered the same to so many...I really hope that can continue. If you feel it cannot, you will be greatly missed :(

L&P

BD

Bid

The forum have collectively considered your application to leave , and I am sorry to say your application to leave has been refused.

We simply don't have enough sparkly lipstick Aspies to go around, so we're not going to let you go.

Simon

Bid

The forum have collectively considered your application to leave , and I am sorry to say your application to leave has been refused.

We simply don't have enough sparkly lipstick Aspies to go around, so we're not going to let you go.

Simon

Do you have sparkly handcuffs???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bid

Simon

:D

Well, I guess that's me told, then :rolleyes:

Bid

Bid

Simon

Quite right too! >:D<<'> :)

K x

Well, after spending HOURS planning next week's lessons and stuff, it was worth popping back one more time!

I'm so pleased that you've decided to stay, if I wasn't so Knackered and numb-b*mmed, I'd jump up and down.

:groupwave::bounce:>:D<<'>