mrs fussy

schools

Hi feel really fed up and dont know why really! Do you ever get the feeling that schools play games with you and at the moment i feel like this and also feel like they are trying to discredit me as a parent. Mrs F x just dont trust anyone

oh yes i know the feeling.. my sons school discreditted me so much that before he was dx'd they sent me on a parenting course.. one day a week off work for 11 weeks where i learnt nothing as i had been on one before..

today ive had meeting at school with senco, dysfluency woman and teacher.. they were informed last week that my son has been dx'd AS.. did the senco know? no.. and she tried to make me out to be a bad parent..again.

i tried to day that the teachers who finish my son's sentences are actually making him worse because he is frustrated by the end of the day and senco's reply was that if it was at the end of the school day, then naturally the teacher has a right to finish his sentences...as teacher would have had a long day and is tired..

i was not at all pleased and replied.. that is not the point... that is like saying that i am not allowed to be rude to you during the school day however when my childs teacher is has not let my child out on time.. then i can be rude to teacher as it is at the end of the school day and im tired....

im so wound up tonight.. i thought that having a dx would make things easier... now i think i might have been naiive..

my advice.. big glass of wine...

Hi feel really fed up and dont know why really! Do you ever get the feeling that schools play games with you and at the moment i feel like this and also feel like they are trying to discredit me as a parent. Mrs F x just dont trust anyone

Hi its that they just seem to do everything you have asked them not to, are they trying to create problems like the last school.I mean hes only been there a month and well is already saying hes not safe there or happy there. He has had the ball kicked in his face he has had the ball kicked at he back of his head he has fallen over and they have told me none of this. He stopped after school for a sports session and at the end of the session was made to change back into his uniform they never do this any other week and it was only him out of 15 that was made to do it today when they know he hates getting changed, i think the head and the old head have had there heads toghether by the looks of it. I said before he has been elected for school council and i have found out today that this will involve a training day with 8 other primary schools including his last one so now they are going to stick him in a room with kids he was trying to get away from and they are aware of all this grrrrrrrrrrrr. I feel they are on a witch hunt and probably making me out to be some crazed woman as i know this all sounds crazy but yopu only have to look at onlyacrazygirl to know that this does appen!!! I just dont know what to do. M rs F x

Know exactly how you feel, just keep records of everything. You're doing great and you will get somewhere in the end >:D<<'>

have a hug too, it can all get very tiring, my legs are aching just putting one foot in front of the other >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

i know what you mean fuSSy, DS was bullied the first two weeks of senior school,

(has only been there four now in total), and when i meet with the teacher for

the second time, after DS had been punched in the nose,

she said well i will call (childs name) parents and let them know, i only

called them last week and said how good he was doing???

my question was why didnt you ring them last week,

if DS was being a bully, i would want to know.

ANd yes i get calls nearly everyday now over something,

and it took DS throwing something when frustrated, to

get the SENCO involved in the first place....... even

though DS came from primary with SA+!!!!

they tried saying, it may be because he doesnt see his father?

iexplained briefly about abuse/drinking probs, and the fact that

he has not seen his son since he was 6.......

and i have been with husband now for 7years!

Basically, they use bad parenting to cover up their mistakes!

>:D<<'> >:D<

Edited by farfalla

i know what you mean fuSSy, DS was bullied the first two weeks of senior school,

(has only been there four now in total), and when i meet with the teacher for

the second time, after DS had been punched in the nose,

she said well i will call (childs name) parents and let them know, i only

called them last week and said how good he was doing???

my question was why didnt you ring them last week,

if DS was being a bully, i would want to know.

ANd yes i get calls nearly everyday now over something,

and it took DS throwing something when frustrated, to

get the SENCO involved in the first place....... even

though DS came from primary with SA+!!!!

they tried saying, it may be because he doesnt see his father?

iexplained briefly about abuse/drinking probs, and the fact that

he has not seen his son since he was 6.......

and i have been with husband now for 7years!

Basically, they use bad parenting to cover up their mistakes!

>:D<<'> >:D<

you poor thing sounds like your having a terrible time hope things get better for you soon, just glad you have found this forum and can share your problems in privacy with us decent people. Mrs F x Dont really know why i called my self Mrs as im really a miss!

Have to say though Far that there are lots of proffessionals that come on here who will give you some sound advice so please dont think they are all the same. I read in one of your threads that you had the help of a knowledgable SENCO i think you were really lucky to have had someone so knowledgable as they really do make all the differance(if they want to of course) and it sounds as though yours really did that must have been a great relief to you, its just a shame that the support they get is so hit and miss it is often the case i think of 'if your face fits' something i have found also is that nice people just dont get on in this world so you may have to learn to be ruthless!!! Take care now Mrs F x

Edited by mrs fussy

Yes stick with Mrs F sounds very formal :whistle:

To Miss from Miss :lol::lol::lol:

trust me to put my foot in my mouth yet again no offence meant .... well of course you know that because i am a miss!!! sorry :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: