Sign in to follow this  
llisa32

How long does an Ed Psch assessment take?

Hi all, sorry I haven't been posting much this week...still been on the 'hunt a psch mission!'

So...I just thought I had another nicely lined up but I've now been put off, and not sure if I'm correct in feeling unsure now or not.

Basically the Psychologist said she would go into the school for 1 morning, and then meet with both me and the senco straight afterwards....

My querys are:

1. Does it only take 1 morning and then they are able to form an opinion/base a report?

2. It is usual for the Psych to discuss findings with parent and senco at same time??

I know she's been to J's school before so now I'm feeling suspicious....but probably irrationally I know!

Hi all, sorry I haven't been posting much this week...still been on the 'hunt a psch mission!'

So...I just thought I had another nicely lined up but I've now been put off, and not sure if I'm correct in feeling unsure now or not.

Basically the Psychologist said she would go into the school for 1 morning, and then meet with both me and the senco straight afterwards....

My querys are:

1. Does it only take 1 morning and then they are able to form an opinion/base a report?

2. It is usual for the Psych to discuss findings with parent and senco at same time??

I know she's been to J's school before so now I'm feeling suspicious....but probably irrationally I know!

llisa32 why are you feeling suspicious? Mrs F x