Frangipani

Mumble we miss you

Hi Mumble,

Lovey, we all have our ups and downs - good days and bad.

I wasn't around have no idea what went wrong.

Was hoping we could draw a line in the sand and step over it. Don't look back.

Please come back, we miss you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :tearful:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .

I miss your posts and your wit and good sense of humour.

Don't be a stranger - you have many friends here. We don't always see eye to eye - but not all relationships are perfect. Some are worth working at.

Hope this finds you in good spirits. Let it all go.

Hope you come back soon.

Love

Frang xx :)>:D<<'> :pray:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi Mumble,

Lovey, we all have our ups and downs - good days and bad.

I wasn't around have no idea what went wrong.

Was hoping we could draw a line in the sand and step over it. Don't look back.

Please come back, we miss you >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :tearful:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .

I miss your posts and your wit and good sense of humour.

Don't be a stranger - you have many friends here. We don't always see eye to eye - but not all relationships are perfect. Some are worth working at.

Hope this finds you in good spirits. Let it all go.

Hope you come back soon.

Love

Frang xx :)>:D<<'> :pray:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

WHAT SHE SAID AND MORE

Mumble,

I have not been reading or posting a lot recently so have no idea what is going on- however, no matter it is I am sure your the kind of person that is able to step over it and carry on your fantastic input to this forum..

I am not very good at saying nice words but I do hope that you draw a line on whatever happened and let us have a share of your wonderful life and experience.

>:D<<'> >:D<

Pragmatic

Mumble I really miss you on the forum. :(

I don't know what happened.

Think about all the good you are doing to help others on here. I value your insight. :D

Please come back when you are ready.

Take care of yourself >:D<<'> and bounce :bounce: back soon.

Edited by wishingwell

Thank you everyone >:D<<'>

I have very little recollection of 'that' night and I don't want to drag up past events. I am truely, truely sorry to anyone I have upset in anyway - I would never, ever intend for this to happen. I really value the support people on this forum have given to me since February - my tutor was talkng to me today about how far I've come in a year and it was only by stopping, thinking and taking stock for a while that I realised just how far, and actually how recent my diagnosis has been in relation to the whole rest of my life. Since I was diagnosed, this forum has been amazing - I really don't know how I would have coped without all of your support - both aspie understanding and NT 'translation' of events I haven't a clue about. I was asked by SBC to think about setting up a local support group or a uni student support group - and then I thought that I couldn't do better than what you all offer. What makes this place unique is the bringing together of ASDs, other NDs and NTs for mutual support and understanding - and there's precious little of that at times in the busy world we inhabit where people are more concerned about themselves and anything they don't understnd is perceived as dangerous. I guess what I'm trying (badly) to say is thank you.

To everyone who has PM'ed me - I will get back to each of you individually but it may take a bit of time. I really value that you do care and have been concerned - this isn't something I have ever had before and so I'm not always sure how to handle such things - I'm sorry if anyone has been worried.

Call it karma if you will but I've been suitably punished with a large dose of 'uni flu' (and given that I didn't engage in any Freshers activities having Freshers flu isn't fair!!!). I saw SBC earlier this week and had a drink with him - he's given me so much to think about and has, for now, helped me to understand the good and bad of being AS. I'm feeling ok at the moment (and things seem to be looking up at uni as of today, although I don't want to get my hopes up), but that doesn't mean there won't be bad days - this is inevitable for anyone, AS or otherwise. I have a difficult week coming up personally next week - I'll be around on here but I may not post much - but I do want you all to realise how much I value you all and the support you give.

Thank you

Mumble :)

Thank you everyone >:D<<'>

I have very little recollection of 'that' night and I don't want to drag up past events. I am truely, truely sorry to anyone I have upset in anyway - I would never, ever intend for this to happen. I really value the support people on this forum have given to me since February - my tutor was talkng to me today about how far I've come in a year and it was only by stopping, thinking and taking stock for a while that I realised just how far, and actually how recent my diagnosis has been in relation to the whole rest of my life. Since I was diagnosed, this forum has been amazing - I really don't know how I would have coped without all of your support - both aspie understanding and NT 'translation' of events I haven't a clue about. I was asked by SBC to think about setting up a local support group or a uni student support group - and then I thought that I couldn't do better than what you all offer. What makes this place unique is the bringing together of ASDs, other NDs and NTs for mutual support and understanding - and there's precious little of that at times in the busy world we inhabit where people are more concerned about themselves and anything they don't understnd is perceived as dangerous. I guess what I'm trying (badly) to say is thank you.

To everyone who has PM'ed me - I will get back to each of you individually but it may take a bit of time. I really value that you do care and have been concerned - this isn't something I have ever had before and so I'm not always sure how to handle such things - I'm sorry if anyone has been worried.

Call it karma if you will but I've been suitably punished with a large dose of 'uni flu' (and given that I didn't engage in any Freshers activities having Freshers flu isn't fair!!!). I saw SBC earlier this week and had a drink with him - he's given me so much to think about and has, for now, helped me to understand the good and bad of being AS. I'm feeling ok at the moment (and things seem to be looking up at uni as of today, although I don't want to get my hopes up), but that doesn't mean there won't be bad days - this is inevitable for anyone, AS or otherwise. I have a difficult week coming up personally next week - I'll be around on here but I may not post much - but I do want you all to realise how much I value you all and the support you give.

Thank you

Mumble :)

Hey Mumble - well done that girl. Welcome back.

"What makes this place unique is the bringing together of ASDs, other NDs and NTs for mutual support and understanding - and there's precious little of that at times in the busy world we inhabit where people are more concerned about themselves and anything they don't understnd is perceived as dangerous" This is so true. There you go again - those words of wisdom. Try and have a good week despite what you think might be looming.

Hey Mumble - well done that girl. Welcome back.

"What makes this place unique is the bringing together of ASDs, other NDs and NTs for mutual support and understanding - and there's precious little of that at times in the busy world we inhabit where people are more concerned about themselves and anything they don't understnd is perceived as dangerous" This is so true. There you go again - those words of wisdom. Try and have a good week despite what you think might be looming.

Mumble theres always a time to come and go .Wish you well .hope your coping and happy .Sometimes you just got to go forward.But always win ....Love and best wishes

Shars

Good to see you Mumble :clap:

I was upset by what happened and I don't even really know what happened, and I was worried about you because I know you'd been having a hard time of it too, but I didn't know what to say so I did the cowardly thing and said nothing.

I'm glad you're back and I'm glad you're OK - apart from the flu, I hope that passes quickly.

Welcome back, I missed you >:D<<'>

Mumble ,,

Check in ,, it would be nice, sometimes ,,even short message,,,

Shars

xoxoxoxo

Errr

She is back Shars, bouncing from thread to thread...staking her claim to Lee again, despite Baggy and Lisa's efforts. I still don't know what he looks like, so no change there!