Sign in to follow this  
pearl

Have we got more space then?

I was thinking the other night, time for a clear out as my message box had got over 80%, then logged on tonight & it was 26%, so unless a message thief has been rummaging around my personal space :o I'm at a loss to explain it.

Ok, ok, I admit it, it was me......no one sends me messages....and I wanted to be popular....just for one night...perlease, don't make me give them back :pray:

:lol:;)

Edited by Bagpuss

Hi pearl,

Lufty said on another thread that he has recently increased the inbox capacity from 150 to 500, so that probably explains it?

Having had 500 for a while, I can tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be. It just makes me lazier about emptying my inbox till it runs to several pages! :rolleyes: But you might be a lot tidier and organised. :D

K x

Guest Lya of the Nox
Two boxes of m & s Jaffa Cakes, thats my final offer :ph34r::ph34r:

need some help pearl??

h-o-m-e m-a-d-e brownies

:whistle:

Ahhhh.... well they say the universe is still expanding, so that being the case we all have more space all the time...

Tell that to the waistband of my jeans. :rolleyes::unsure:

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Ah -

I think that's because the universe and it's expansion are natural phenomena while clothing is manuaftured to an artificial conceptual construct of standardised units.... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Breath in......... ;)