Frangipani

A BIG BIG THANK YOU to Admin & Moderators :D

Hi,

I was just thinking this morning how busy our lives can be on a daily basis. Then I started to think of some of the special people in our lives and how they add colour to our worlds our families and friends.

Then I couldn't help think of all the lovely people on this forum and how I look forward to logging into this site to see how people are going and the flow and interaction of this place. A place to go for support, a rant, a meltdown, a hug, a good cry, a laugh or giggle, and guidance when all the chips are down. There is always someone on here to help you through.

But, then I got to thinking that a lot of behind the scene's events and work and communicating has gone on - that we don't often think about. A lot of love, hard work and good minds and teamwork are responsible for the good functioning of this forum on a day to day basis.

So I wanted to start a thread to thank Admin - Kris Elefan & Lufty the brains behind this forum 'baby' who have given us all a special gift - and watched it grow and all the Moderators past and present who have put in endless hours to nurture this 'brain child' into a lovely 'community' that it is today to help us grow in knowledge and confidence and appreciation of life with Autism Spectrum's and Asperger's.

Thanks to our Mentor's 'Moderators' for their undying love, knowledge, encouragement and support Annie, Baddad, Kathryn, Mossgrove & Montee who do an awesome job. Also, to remember past Moderators who also contributed so much - from my memory Past Moderators - Kris, Lufty, Elefan, Nellie Bid & Phasmid. thank you - a big thank you to you all. Hope I didn't forget anyone 'edits welcome' :)

There - I just felt the need to say thanks!!! For everything this forum has added to our lives.

It certainly helps keep a smile on my dial :thumbs::notworthy:>:D<<'> :groupwave:

I am sure others would like to add - share their comments.

Thanks a million >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :notworthy:

F xx :)

Thank you for this wonderful forum, Admin & Mods, its helped me in so many ways and I can't thank you enough.

Keep up the good work ... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Clare x x x

Hoorah for the mod/admin team! :groupwave:

I'm sure there are some days you want to blow the whole place up, but you don't, and you keep everything running nice and get nothing but hassle for it.

:cheers:

Thank you from me too,I am so happy to see a place where i can chat with other people who know about ASD, I have wished for a place like this for ages, somewhere simular to the modded BBC boards. :thumbs: this is a excellent forum to be part of and long may it continue. :ninja:

The cheque's in the post, Frangipani. ;)

It's all the members who make this place what it is. :)

K x

That's true I forgot to thank the members too :thumbs::notworthy:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

But like I said - Thanks Admin & Mods's for keeping this place alive and kicking. :clap::thumbs:

>:D<<'>

ITA with you there, I find this forum a godsend and it keeps me sane :notworthy:

:lol::lol::lol:

Keeps you sane!

It had completely the opposite effect on me (wibble!) :wacko:

Thank you all

L&P

BD :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Keeps you sane!

It had completely the opposite effect on me (wibble!) :wacko:

And there was I thinking you were born that way...

K x :P