Bagpuss

Newcastle Meet Up

ive spoken to DH and i think its prob best if we dont come :tearful: we would have the 3 boys and they would probably take up our whole time and we wouldnt really be able to chat plus they are like a whirlwind :rolleyes: . My bro is working so he cant babysit. Its a shame cos i missed the last one too but i just dont think it would be fair to leave the kids with dh all day as he does struggle a little bit with them. Im really sorry we cant make it :tearful:

Oh well il just have to be more organised for next time

Brooke

Nevermind Brooke.

Okay dokey Mrs T, looks like its you and your lovely ds, SV and me....I think.....have I missed anyone out...sorry if I have.

If J is definately coming along, I may bring one of the girlies, or maybe both, depending on how brave I feel :lol::lol: Not sure youngest dd would cope for a long period in F & B's though, so leave it with me, and I'll let you know tomorrow what we are going to do.

Sorry you can't make it Brooke, but better luck with childcare next time.

Do we still want to make it 1pm? J's guitar class has been cancelled so we can get there earlier if peeps want to bring it forward a bit.

Parking will be a nightmare in Newcastle, as Eldon Sq car park has been demolished so everyone will be heading to the others.

Karen

x

I'm happier to make it earlier chuck, getting the train, so no worries re parking.

I've spoken to eldest dd, and she wants to come too, so long as she can bring her Nintendo DS, so looks like it's a table for 5 at the mo :thumbs:

I'm happier to make it earlier chuck, getting the train, so no worries re parking.

I've spoken to eldest dd, and she wants to come too, so long as she can bring her Nintendo DS, so looks like it's a table for 5 at the mo :thumbs:

J'll be bringing his DS as well, so we can have a 21st century child-outing experience! Better charge the batteries...

SV, how are you fixed for an earlier start - say 12.30?

K

x

OK, unless I hear otherwise by the end of today, I'll book tomorrow for a table for six (just in case!) for 1pm next Saturday.

Karen

x

Yes, it was lovely, if somewhat small and select.

Bagpuss' DD is gorgeous (should that be Bagkitten?), such a babe, and she and J got on really well together. He even played with her pink Nintendo DS, though I wouldn't dare remind him.

SV managed to keep her baked tatie down despite a dicky tummy! Hope you're feeling better, love.

We should try to organise another one Jan/Feb, when Christmassy things have died down and we're back to normal and more organised.

Karen

x

Why thank you Mrs T :) Good job she takes after DH eh? :lol:

Your a very very wise woman keeping schtum about the pinkness of the Nintendo DS :notworthy:

It was smashing to see them both getting along so well, and J is absolutely lovely :wub:

Glad you had a good time. One in the new year sounds good. (Writing this using my PSP. Doctor has told me not to drive or use computer at the moment. Been having back trouble for just over 2 weeks. Had thought I`d got away with rear impact lightly.) Anyway hope you are all well, David.

I might try and come to the next one if thats ok? hope your back gets better David, did mine in June and hoping to start work again in the New Year!