Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

have just bought myself a wii console

and it is all mine!

This is for my birthday, wedding anniversary ( going out on anniversary without hubby as my dad has won a cup at the golf club and i am going to prize giving!) and an early christmas present.

Was in such a rush to order it off the internet that I forgot to include a free game in my order....... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It gets delivered next Saturday morning (wedding anniversary is on 26th October) so guess what we will be doing on Sat night - yes playing the wii! ;)

Forbsay

Hi forbsay I am really pleased you got a wii and hope it is as good as it sounds.

I wonder if you could help with some info.Did you pre-order ?

If you did not or are aware of whether the place you got it are accepting orders please pm me.

My OH has been trawling the web in an attempt to order a wii for our boys for christmas but could not find anywhere that would accept a pre-order.

Thanks.Karen.

Hi Karen

Have just sent you a PM. I didn't pre-order but I have given u the website that I used.

I had a shot of a wii, a few weeks ago and it is fab. I especially liked the boxing! :devil::devil:

Good luck

Forbsay

Edited by forbsay

You will love it!! I can't play any consoles as I just don't get them but the Wii is great. We have family bowling nights, quite sad really but great fun!!

Carrie

Hi

Sorry to hijack your thread Forbsay, but thinking of getting Wii for Christmas for DS. There are 4 of us in the family - will I need 4 controls and 4 nunchucks (spelling?)

Thanks

A

4 controls will probably be useful if you all want to play at once. Depends on what games your looking at whether you will need nunchucks as well. I'd suggest getting one of the extra controllers by buying a Wii Play pack. Ours isn't getting much use at the moment but it is fun. 360 still gets the most use but that is more due to the age of me and my bro. (24 and 22.) Actually to be honest I've been playing on a PSP Slim and Light I just purchased the last few days. Been having fun on the original Final Fantasy. Almost finished it now. Nice not to be tied to one room. Personally rather lucky as have access to the majority of consoles. Present gen. and previous gens. :) If your more casual gamers the Wii is certainly a good choice though. Don't know if Nintendo will change prices for holiday. Would be a bit suprised but Sony and Microsoft have both just altered theirs. MS is about to release a 'core' pack with a memory card and a couple of games for �200 my bro told me earlier tonight.

we got one a few weeks ago it is great fun esspecially after a few glasses of vino me and the other half were on it till 3am the first night we got it! Kids love it when they get a look in......!!!!!