Sign in to follow this  
llisa32

Awww....and all they want for Christmas is.....

A Kangeroo suit!!

J has just asked me if Santa can get him a Kangeroo suit for Christmas so he can put his fav little reindeer in the front pouch :wub:

I'm just 'awwwwwing' :wub: all over now!

Mind you he's now 8 and the size of a 10 year old so not too sure how 'practical' this request is gonna be...but no doubt Santa will try his best !

Feel free to add what either you or your nearest and dearest really really want >:D<<'>

My wee bubs wants everything that comes on in the adverts, she knows what her Dad is getting her and she is always pleased on the day with whatever i get her, and last year was the first year that she managed to open all of her presents on the big day.

Hope you all manage to get them whatever is on their santa list

Nicola

J for the first time ever has actually asked for something :o ... a Wii - I have consequently been trawling the shops/net to try to get one. :wallbash: Finally ordered over the internet on Friday afternoon - just hope it arrives .... :pray:

On the news feature on Autism on the BBC this morning, the lady who was being interviewed said her son was looking through the catalogue for toys and he ticked the picture of the boy playing with the toy, his Mother explained he was supposed to tick the toy he like and the child replied but that's what I want a little boy to be my friend..... so very sweet but so very sad !!!!

Clare x x x

My son wants a xbox 360 elite...................he was very specific............

He never used to know what he wanted up until a few years ago then he started to request game consoles...........i buy months in advance coz trying to get hold of consoles in the build up to xmas is like trying to find rocking horse ######