Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Heaven is a jar of nutella and a spoon

Im am shamed

I bought a massive jar of nuttella spread the other day and now they aint any left..............I got a spoon and ate the lot straight outta the jar............ :tearful::tearful:

God it tasted good and once i started i couldnt stop............

It were meant to last me all week on toast.....................

You can keep yer hagendaz...............yer choccy biscuites.............

heaven is a jar o nutella and a pudding spoon....................

Im a greedy cow.............

Edited by Paula

Green and blacks chocalte spread no i aint but im gonna now................Thanks :notworthy: for the tip of..............

Peanut butter and a spoon is good too but doesnt hit the spot like chocalate spread..................

Ooh Nutella

Have you tried biting two corners of a Tim Tam and sucking coffee from your coffee and biting :thumbs:

But my idea of heaven is mango swirl ice cream :notworthy:

:) lovely to see you back Paula not sure if you remember who I am ??

Frang xx

Yes i remember who you are frangipani

I aint been around for a while ive been haveing teenage daughter sex crazed teen troubles...........

Me daughter discovered boys and sex and all that a few months ago back in the school holidays.......it went ###### up wi the lad in question who was 17 now shes been going out wi another lad for the past 7 weeks and there rampageing round me home most of the time all loved up and Shagging to be blunt.............its love...........

I tell yer hes a lovely lad hes 16 and seams smitten with her and shes head over heals and i hope its the big one i realy do ..but there both so young.................and im dreading the fall out if and god forbid it goes wrong..............i hope to god it dont before xmas else it will be hell for her...........

I wouldnt want to be a teenager againe for all the money in the world.................

Yes i remember who you are frangipani

I aint been around for a while ive been haveing teenage daughter sex crazed teen troubles...........

Me daughter discovered boys and sex and all that a few months ago back in the school holidays.......it went ###### up wi the lad in question who was 17 now shes been going out wi another lad for the past 7 weeks and there rampageing round me home most of the time all loved up and Shagging to be blunt.............its love...........

I tell yer hes a lovely lad hes 16 and seams smitten with her and shes head over heals and i hope its the big one i realy do ..but there both so young.................and im dreading the fall out if and god forbid it goes wrong..............i hope to god it dont before xmas else it will be hell for her...........

I wouldnt want to be a teenager againe for all the money in the world.................

Every parent dread's these years >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I would love to be a teen again :lol: I would learn to surf -I was always really bad at this - these days all the girls are learning to surf.

Touch wood haven't had the s problem with either of mine. Except my son asking questions just to embarrass me - I bought him a copy of Steve Biddulph's book called 'Manhood' :thumbs: problem solved.

:) Lovely to see you back, you always had us in stitches laughing. :thumbs:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Love Frang

Green and Blacks choc is the best dont go there you will eat the whole jar. We love it on hot brioche rolls!

Nic

hello paula >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> i havent tried nutella with a big spoon yet!!

i can eat a whole vienetta any flavour and still want more though :thumbs:

Green and Blacks choc is the best dont go there you will eat the whole jar. We love it on hot brioche rolls!

and as for the ice cream ... VERY dangerous stuff!

Karen (just popping to the freezer...)

x

I'd probably eat the lot too if I had any choc spread in the house. And an entire loaf of bread with it, no doubt!

I love the spread that is white and brown in stripes. :):)

K x

What you lot need is an allergy to nuts - then you can't eat 'em! :)

I have a bit of a thing for B&J's Phish food ice cream at the moment :ph34r: though thankfully - after one small tub i feel really sick :sick::lol:

I can quite happily eat Marmite out of the jar though........... :blink:

*off to find munchies* :rolleyes:

I have a bit of a thing for B&J's Phish food ice cream at the moment :ph34r: though thankfully - after one small tub i feel really sick :sick::lol:

Oooh, that is good :eat::eat1: Have you tried the B&J Fossil Fuel flavour - now that's pretty good too if you want a break from the phish food!!!! :lol: I am however slightly worried by your marmite by the spoon - I know they say love it or hate it (I, being me, mildly like it :wacko:) but isn't tht taking 'love' to the extreme? :unsure::lol: