KarenT

A small announcement

Hey, thanks guys!

I'm vibrating with excitement, can't wait to get out in the car again.

Poor dh, he'll be cycling to work tomorrow - do I care?!

Karen

x

Oh well done you! :notworthy:

The first time I drove our then 2 year old daughter, she knew something wasnt right, I just heard this little voice say, Dadddddyyyyyy????? :lol: Bless, she sounded so worried.

congrats! got mine 4 weeks today dreading it! how did you find it?

Hey, good luck shortcake! The test itself was OK, though I was very nervous to begin with and couldn't get the flippin' bonnet open. After that I was OK though, the examiner was friendly and tried to help me relax, and in the end I only got four minor errors so I was pleased. Hope yours goes alright, let us know how you get on.

I've really been enjoying myself! As soon as dh got home we ripped off the L plates and put Ps on, he handed me the keys and got his bike out (bless). So I went out for a quick drive in the dark (and rain) otherwise I'd have been a bag of nerves this morning. Took J to school (twenty minute drive) this morning then went on to my mam's (twenty mins other direction), stopped for a newspaper then came home. Don't feel like it'll take me long to get used to being a solo driver!

Thanks for the good wishes, really appreciated.

Karen

x

Just remember not to do what I did! First time I ever went out driving at night, I forgot to put the headlights on and got pulled over by the police :o:oops:

WOOHOO thats great news :notworthy::notworthy:

It doesnt seem like two minutes since you were going for your first lesson. How long ago was that?

I got my provisional months ago but still havent plucked up the courage to order some lessons.

SV