Sign in to follow this  
sesley

some progress with dirty pants

This week he has had a fantastic motivation to stay cleaner,he wants a go on the newly aquired wii game, so the rule has been he has to have clean pants,with no lumps all day and each day, so he comes home from school and says check my pants can i play on the wii,if they stay clean all day we say, so he manages to keep reasonably clean with some smudges,but no lumps :thumbs: its been 3 days with this big effort, so iam hoping it will start to be a daily routine :pray::pray: he's also got interested in volcanoes, he's drawing errupting ones on his etch a sketch,so i googled some nice pictures of real one's for him which he looked at with interest,espiecally lava flowing ones :lol: I just love him :wub:

That's great news, Selsey.

You just gotta try that volcano thing Mookamoo has suggested, it sounds great and I bet your son would it.

Clare x x x

thanks for your input, i have the dirty pants back again today :wallbash: He was playing on my computer here and sitting in it :wallbash: now he says he needs to stop eating to stop the dirty pants, no i said, its not eating thats the problem :oops: its you not going to the toilet when you feel it coming i said, so now he's :( whining because he can't have the Wii game tonight :whistle::shame: watch this space.

thanks for your input, i have the dirty pants back again today :wallbash: He was playing on my computer here and sitting in it :wallbash: now he says he needs to stop eating to stop the dirty pants, no i said, its not eating thats the problem :oops: its you not going to the toilet when you feel it coming i said, so now he's :( whining because he can't have the Wii game tonight :whistle::shame: watch this space.

We had similar difficulties although it is a lot better now.I know it is exasperating in the least....but it did appear to be a case of one step forward and then one back for a while.Stick with it. >:D<<'> Karen.

went to the GP today hoping for some useful help and advise,since he makes smudgy pants at least 4 to 5 pants per day, so she suggested getting him to sit on the toilet and blowing up a balloon, apparently this diaphram action assists the push desire,also he has more powders to go in his drinks 1 every other day, have a repeat appointment in 2 weeks :balloon::pray:

he seems a lot better today,he's had he powders 3 ties now, tried the balloon thing today :balloon: he needs practice :pray::robot: he was more interested in the ballon deflating.but his pants are clean :dance: so the poor soul must be having constipation problems.watch this space.

:pray: today he's een better,he seems to be going normally again and when he feels it and the dirty pants are :wub: clean i he has had constipation problems before, when he refuses to use public toilets and when we were away, he wouldn't go when we went out in fact he was trying to push it back,so we had to return to the caravan to get him to a toilet he would use and clean up,its to do with his diet as well which is limited it has to be coloured red,either spagetti of rice in what ever ragu sauce i made and hidden veggies ,i make him a large lot and freeze off portions so he has something every day, i can't get him to try new foods he's fixed on what he likes and knows now,:pray:one day i hope he will venture out more ith his tastes,but for now, i am satisfied he's a lot more comfortable and cleaner:wub: