JenRose

YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LEA have sent me an amended copy with BOTH dx,s at the beginning of part 2 and the manager just phoned, she,s coming to my house this afternoon

to HAND DELIVER the amended statement as i said i wasnt withdrawing the appeal until i had a signed copy in my hand!!!!!!!!

2 years 2 years ive been fighting them for mike to have a decent education/statement, 3 trbunals have all come and they,ve conceded every one of them the day before each hearing and today on his BIRTHDAY it has all finished and we,ve got what we

want, i cant tell you the relief!!!!!!!!

a big >:D<<'> to everyone who has supported me over this time i couldnt have done it without you :tearful:

jen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

WOW that's fantastic news JR, and no doubt worth all that fighting, but 2 YEARS !!!!! its so appaulling how this education system works !

You are a real inspiration, only today we started on the assessment process, looks like we'll be on the long and rocky road too

Clare x x x

Edited by Clare63

I'm a bit slow - I've just replied to your "URGENT" thread before I saw this!

:thumbs:

Great news, and Happy Birthday Mike! :)

K x

aw thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

i phoned sendist this morning to withdraw my appeal and she told me that the lea had phoned yesterday saying they were very short staffed and that

they were "having problems" getting the amended statement to me!!!

the sendist clerk said to them well the onus is on you to provide jen with the statement she wants otherwise the tribunal goes ahead.

when i told her that the manager had hand delivered it to me last night she said WHAT A RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got to get rosie sorted out now and maybe i will have some time for me!!!!!!!

Fantastic news Jen and well done for not giving in :thumbs::clap::notworthy: .

We should have an education forum motto - 'when the going gets tough, the tough get going' :fight::lol:

Happy Birthday Mike :party:

Annie

xx

We should have an education forum motto - 'when the going gets tough, the tough get going' :fight::lol:]

Sounds like a great motto.

:notworthy::notworthy: Congratulations Jen.

Karen.

:thumbs: Well done. It's a shame that it has to take so long - and fighting all the way. I'm just starting the process for my 3 year old. I've been told to expect it to take 3 years - with the LEA opposing at every stage. I've got 2 weeks to wait before I find out if they will assess him or not. It must be even more frustrating having to appeal, only for the LEA to back down at the last minute. I've heard that the LEA in my area will wait until you are outside the door of the tribunal before they change their mind - obviously hoping you will back out first!