loobylou2

I'm soooo proud!

Sorry but just had to share this with someone! took the kids (dd 11 nt and dd 13 as, bp) to see the swithching on of the Christmas lights last night. Loads of people, radio roadshow AND fireworks! She coped really well in fact the only thing that really bothered her was my somewhat embarrassing dancing ( sorry but it was Slade!) This is the same girl who usually comes out in a rash whenever she sees or hears fireworks and panics if the supermarkets too busy! What an improvement! :dance: just when you think things are hopeless!

That's lovely news so pleased to hear you had a good evening...... now dancing to Slade in my book that IS embarrassing :lol::lol::lol:

:thumbs:>:D<<'> :thumbs:

Clare x x x x

Edited by Clare63

c'mon bet you couldn't resist when the music gets going? just a little bop? anyway it was dark n we didn't know anyone!!! Think it was worse cos there was a good looking lad not too far away that she had her eye on!!! :wub:

c'mon bet you couldn't resist when the music gets going? just a little bop? anyway it was dark n we didn't know anyone!!! Think it was worse cos there was a good looking lad not too far away that she had her eye on!!! :wub:

Well putting it that way, yeah I probably would and be singing along too :rolleyes:

:notworthy: Clare x x x