Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

paul shattock was giving a talk at our local asd support group

well ive just got back in from our local support asd group,

where paul shattock was giving a talk

was very very interesting-i even got to ask a question,about the mecury fillings.... and he agreed about - i am in my right to say that i dont want my sons having any anaglam fillings and ask for other option[though may have to pay more]

was alot to take in -some things i knew about others i didnt ...was really good. :thumbs:

rq xxx

Paul is an all round good guy :thumbs: With an ace sense of humour :lol: I am very fortunate to live in the same city as Paul. He does have some faults though he supports our footie team :o

I am busy going ten rounds myself about mercury fillings.

Cat

Hi. I was at the talk too (and found it very interesting).

One thing that he mentioned stuck in my mind. He referenced a study which indicated that (many) ASD kids who have been vaccinated do not produce an antibody response to the vaccination (whereas NT kids do). Which presumably would mean that they could still catch an illness despite having been vaccinated against it.

As this has major implications, I wanted to check it up myself. Unfortunately this bit was rather rushed and I did not take down the details of the study. I've been to the Sunderland website and couldn't find anything there. A Google search also proved unhelpful.

Does anyone remember this bit and/or take notes?

Thanks

Hi,

I saw paul last year. He is very friendly and approachable. If you would like more information bout what he talked about, I'm sure he wouldn't mind you giving him a call, or writing to him. He has also produced an interesting booklet about his research that cost �4 (to cover costs etc.) and is full of interesting information and well worth obtaining if you haven't already.

Michelle