• London
    • South East
    • South West
    • Out of this wet country

I live in hope...

:whistle:

... die in Castleton

as the locals say!!!!

South Yorkshire here although Home Counties originally :-)

I met my ex in Castleton. I was away with a group of people. We visited Hope and had our photo taken all pointing to a sign saying "Welcome to Hope." . . . REALLY long story that one :lol:

I come from Kensal Rise (tornado ripped down my road recently), but I lived in Surrey for 10 years and now I live in Tiverton in Devon. I love London, but I wouldn't want to live there again. Devon is a bit strange, but I can afford to live here and I am settled now, so I am staying.

I met my ex in Castleton. I was away with a group of people. We visited Hope and had our photo taken all pointing to a sign saying "Welcome to Hope." . . . REALLY long story that one :lol:

I come from Kensal Rise (tornado ripped down my road recently), but I lived in Surrey for 10 years and now I live in Tiverton in Devon. I love London, but I wouldn't want to live there again. Devon is a bit strange, but I can afford to live here and I am settled now, so I am staying.

Oh Tally i went to school near you then the Convent of Jesus and Mary High do you know it???!!!!

Kent born and bred. In fact I was born in the same town as Hev lives but now live in a very beautiful coastal town on the Romney Marsh.

Oh Tally i went to school near you then the Convent of Jesus and Mary High do you know it???!!!!

No, I have never heard of it I'm afraid :lol:

poor you pearl! I could not stand mine and was desperate to get out of there!!!

:lol: that seems to be a common reaction amongst us .... me, I loved it ... apart from the snobbery, the hypocrisy & the petty rules, of course :lol:

Well, I was incarcerated in a convent boarding school for three years and hated it.

I'm sure it's the reason I feel like kicking nuns in the street..they've NEVER reminded me of penguins :wub:

My lot even banned Guy Fawkes night and any celebrations on the 5th.

I'm squished in between Geordieland and North Yorkshire :D

me too!

*waves at local gal*

My location's in my little blurb just to the left there ...

Hi I live in the north east . middlesbrough to be exact and no it isn't the worst place to live in England lol. I don't want to live any where else. I am originally a yorkshire lass though!

I'm from Hertfordshire, but very close to the cambridge border! We're kind of from Norfolk as well. we have a mobile home there and spend alot of weekends and school hols there - home from home!