ScienceGeek

Tell me something funny

Oh Dear sorry to hear you are home sick, ache infection that and tooth ache nothing worse ouch !

I am not very good at jokes or funny stories so will just send you a few hugs and a big smile >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :D

Hope your better soon

Clare x x x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you feel better soon. When we got married, the kids were only small and we didn't have much money. We got married the week before Christmas and had a Christmas lunch instead of a wedding reception. My eldest daughter then informed everybody that she was never going to get married 'cos they make you eat mashed potato afterwards!!!

Two women walked into a house .... you'd think one of them would have noticed it.

Horse walks into a bar.

Why the long face? Says the barman

Well I'm a horse ....

im absolutely rubbish at jokes

this is one my 4 year old tells me about 10 times a day

knock knock

whose there?

doris

doris who?

doris shut,thats why i knocked!!!!

i have to laugh out loud everytime she tells me it,she thinks its hilarious :wub:

Well it made me laugh......never heard that one before, looove it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

PS hope your cheering up Sciencegeek ? coz its making me smile

Well it made me laugh......never heard that one before, looove it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

PS hope your cheering up Sciencegeek ? coz its making me smile

It most certainly is! :lol:

Man goes to the doctor and says doctor i've got a strawberry stuck up my bum, doctor says its ok i've got some cream for that!

Man walks into a pub with a roll of tarmac under his arm, I'll have two pints please, one for me and one for the road!!!

How do you get an elephant in the fridge?

1. Open the door
  2. Put the elephant in
  3. Close the door

How do you get a giraffe in the fridge? (I'll give you some time to think about that one, it is very tricky :wacko::lol:)

I didn't want to start a new post for this so I'm just dumping it in here. Copied over from my LJ.

It is official, I have a daft brain. So I got told by the doctor to rest up, so what does my brain do? It becomes crazy and goes into obsessive cleaning mode. Thanks a lot! I've been restless and jittery to get this place tidy, but lacking in the actual energy to do it. So far I've partially tidied the livingroom and sorted out the junk in my bedside drawers and the area around my side of the bed. Now I'm exhausted.

So even though the room is spinning and I'm exhausted, will my brain let up? Oh no! Damn this place is a mess. I just can't relax and rest while it is so messy in here. Knock me out please so I can rest, somebody? Anybody?

I didn't want to start a new post for this so I'm just dumping it in here. Copied over from my LJ.

It is official, I have a daft brain. So I got told by the doctor to rest up, so what does my brain do? It becomes crazy and goes into obsessive cleaning mode. Thanks a lot! I've been restless and jittery to get this place tidy, but lacking in the actual energy to do it. So far I've partially tidied the livingroom and sorted out the junk in my bedside drawers and the area around my side of the bed. Now I'm exhausted.

So even though the room is spinning and I'm exhausted, will my brain let up? Oh no! Damn this place is a mess. I just can't relax and rest while it is so messy in here. Knock me out please so I can rest, somebody? Anybody?

OMG that sounds just like me !!!!!!!!

im drunk and just sung a song in front of the mirror in the style of old Britney and i swaer i looked good there was even x2 of me...........................

i am so going to feel bad in the mornin