Clare63

Relaxation......

I am sitting here buzzing again tonight, so much going over and over in my mind so not much point going to bed yet !

Just wondering what everyone else does to relax, might give me some ideas to try.....

Well to relax I normally start off with a nice hot bubbly bath followed by lying in a dark room with the lava lamp and rope light on. I normally listen to some relaxing music, my cd that I relax to is by Sigur Ros.

I watch martial arts/fantasy action films, usually in the middle of the night when I can't sleep and everyone else is unconscious and not going to be doing the three-tone Mu-u-uum thing at me.

I find it helps to channel my naturally aggressive nature!

ello all cant sleep either ..... been out for a drink for the mother in laws b/d with OH who was such a moody S*d all night as he had had a bad day at work....

I am now very wound up so to relax i am watching chanel 4 as there is a naked man with a shaven nether area that makes me laugh a large glass of Merlo and even tho i gave up ciggis 3 weeks ago am very tempted to raid th spare fag stash that i have hid in the garage just to spite the misery

ello all cant sleep either ..... been out for a drink for the mother in laws b/d with OH who was such a moody S*d all night as he had had a bad day at work....

I am now very wound up so to relax i am watching chanel 4 as there is a naked man with a shaven nether area that makes me laugh a large glass of Merlo and even tho i gave up ciggis 3 weeks ago am very tempted to raid th spare fag stash that i have hid in the garage just to spite the misery

Oh Shortcake I must go and switch to chanel 4 !!!!! try not to raid the fag stash you've done so well Hun.

i know but it is so hard lol chanel 4 is very bad really it is a ourtopsy on a dead body to show what ur inards are like im a bit of a weirdo and love stuff like this to warn u luv not for the faint hearted!!!!!!!x x lyn

Edited by shortcake

i know but it is so hard lol chanel 4 is very bad really it is a ourtopsy on a dead body to show what ur inards are like im a bit of a weirdo and love stuff like this to warn u luv not for the faint hearted!!!!!!!x x lyn

I love those kinds of things! Probably why I spend so much time watching the health channels and reading biology books.

same here i always wanted to be a nurse but my ex husband would not allow it, was accepted ast year but could not afford to give up work one day...... this is my dream!!

same here i always wanted to be a nurse but my ex husband would not allow it, was accepted ast year but could not afford to give up work one day...... this is my dream!!

last year i mean to many glasses of wine think my bed is calling!!!

I like watching programs like The Real A&E on discovery home and health.

OOOOOOh noooooooooooo not what I had in mind !!!!!!!!!

why what did you think it was lol! to be honest there was a rather tasty man naked then they switched to a lady the flippin spoilsports!!!!

not often u get a bit of male anatony fully there in the flesh on channel 4 but they are more than happy to show a bit of lady area lol

Get to your bed you shameless hussy!

Good job that all the tender young things like little Mumble are asleep, lusting after men is one thing, but perhaps not whilst they're being autopsied. :sick:

What on earth are you ranting on about Bard, and singing like a drunken donkey?

Well, chaps and chapesses, I just noticed my post count, and am now about to leap across continents and onto a different mountain.

Watch out Africa, here I come!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Happy 1000th, Bard! :)

I am stone cold sober, drinking tea. :crying: Had my quota of wine already for this week and will have to wait till the weekend. :rolleyes:

K x

Ah well, looks like I have got to have a bubbly bath, eat something nice, drink a bottle or two of wine, smoke a few fags, watching a martial art films with my ipod on, singing a few songs whilst my lava lamp heat up ............ off to bed now.

Clare x x x x

Oh, I watched abit of the autopsy programme last night.........the fella did make me laugh though.......nicely shaven with a lil bit left on for effect :lol::lol: I had to go to bed just as they began pulling some ladies face and skull off, and showing what her brains looked like :sick:

I,ve been really emotional lately and a good way to relax is running, I,ve been doing a 5k in about 25-28 mins which is pretty good, listening to the killers on my i-pod at the same time helps :thumbs: .

I,ve been really emotional lately and a good way to relax is running, I,ve been doing a 5k in about 25-28 mins which is pretty good, listening to the killers on my i-pod at the same time helps :thumbs: .

Ya got in before me, I was gonna say that I run to relax as well. :thumbs: Well, I relax AFTER I've run, that is. Then, I settle down with a nice cuppa and a sandwich and watch Star Trek, my idea of a perfect day!! :lol:

~ Mel ~

Hooray, the ASD running club is back in full effect (yep, I'm still pounding the streets too) :thumbs:

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy, glad to hear it! :thumbs:

There's a Santa run in my town in a few weeks and everyone who enters has to dress up as Santa. I'd love to enter but you need teams of 8 and I don't know 8 people, let alone 8 runners!! Only need 5 more and we could all do it together!! :lol:

~ Mel ~

To relax and switch off varies. If it's a weekend relax after a long week at work then I take the Land Rover and go off-roading :D

On the evening (once the youngest ones are in bed) I get a nice big glass of something alcoholic and then curl up in front of TV watching a nice historic or geographic documentary or I go to bed and read a book :D

I need a drink after reading that lot........ :wacko::lol:

Relax...?

S*x :o:devil::shame:

I'm a bit of a hippy :D lots of meditation (ummmmmmmm :) ), lots of good walks and lots of snuggling on the sofa with the fleecy blanket and a good book :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy, glad to hear it! :thumbs:

There's a Santa run in my town in a few weeks and everyone who enters has to dress up as Santa. I'd love to enter but you need teams of 8 and I don't know 8 people, let alone 8 runners!! Only need 5 more and we could all do it together!! :lol:

~ Mel ~

Over 3,000 members and just three of us are runners. Now that's loooooowwwwwwwwwwww in anyone's book :lol:

Been out on the sauce tonight and I've still come in and gone on here, maybe its not a relaxation pronlems more an addiction to this forum !!!!

Clare x x x ................blimey canm't even type properly !