Jadzia Dax

Just arrived

Hi

I'm quite new to posting on forums. I have two children with ASD, a son aged 9 and a daughter aged 7. My son is statemented in main stream and my daughter is at a special school. I'm in the South East and I'm looking forward to finding some other parents who also have a daughter with ASD, only know of one locally. Girls have their own particular problems so being able to swap ideas with others would be very useful.

Jadzia

Big welcome Jadzia. You have found a good place here, & there are parents with AS girls here, plus adult AS women too :thumbs:

Some more adult than others, as you will find out :lol:

Some more adult than others, as you will find out :lol:

:o:shame: :shame:

Well I'm not inviting you to my special nice people only party now :P:lol:

And I'm not going to let you have any of my cake :eat::eat1::lol:

Hi Jadzia and welcome to the forum. I have a daughter on the spectrum. She's 18 - an adult now! :o:rolleyes:

I look forward to talking to you here. :)

K x

Hello Jadzia,

Welcome to the forum you've certainly come to the right place, hope you find this forum as helpful as I do.

Clare x x x

Hi Jadzia,

Welcome to the forum, its a fantastic imformative site, and there are quite a few of us with daughters on the spectrum myself included i have a 5 YO daughter who has AS. I also have a daughter who is 3 (NT).

:o:shame: :shame:

Well I'm not inviting you to my special nice people only party now :P:lol:

And I'm not going to let you have any of my cake :eat::eat1::lol:

See what I mean, Jadzia? :lol::lol::lol:

Hi

Thanks for your comments everyone. I hope you don't mind but I've added those of you who have daughters to my friends list so that I've have to you to hand for questions later on. (I'm dreading my daughter reaching puberty and I'd be very grateful for any advice that you can give me) I don't know if any Dad's post on this site but may be my questions around this topic might be better as direct messages.

Hi Jadzia

Welcome to the forum, I have one dx'd son on the spectrum and the rest of the family are all aspie to some extent. You'll love it here, excellent people, excellent advise.

You're obviously a Star Trek fan me thinks :D

Hi I have aspergers but not the offical dx of this! College and mum agrees but no dx.

Anyway thats a different matter! I am 17 and female well, I am at college studing outdoor education on my second yr of a 2 yr course. Ummm... dont know what else to say! Now thats a first!