Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

Hi everyone!

Hello to all you who remember me!! Havent been on in ages, hope you are all doing well? i see some old faces still here!! Hi Hev :thumbs: A quick update on how we are doing, India is now in year 1 at school and having problems galore, her teacher is wonderful im glad to say and is very good with her, we still havent had a written DX, although all the professionals agree she has aspergers verbally, there has just been a MAT meeting about her, she is having lots of input and at the next meeting which i can attend it is expected she will be given the DX, her little brother turned 1 on friday!! A year has flown by, glad to say that i have no worries about him and the gut problems he had turned out not to be chrohns but were related to him having a milk allergy. Id love to hear how your all doing!

Hi lindy - lou, I remember you and your wonderful avatar. :)

Good to see you back and good luck with getting your daughter's dx confirmed. Glad to hear your son's doing well now - I expect he keeps you busy. Hope to see you around here again when you have a spare minute. :)

K x