Pippin

Taking a break for a few weeks.

Hi all. My Mum died suddenly last night. She was ill and disabled, but it's still taken the wind out of me. We have so much to organise (right down to the police as it was a sudden death) and the kids have taken it badly, so I'm going to be offline until the new year in order to gather myself back together. Here's hoping you all have a peaceful Christmas and new year (as much as is possible with our special kids!!). See you all in 2008

Pippin

So sorry Pippin. :(

Thinking of you and your family, and praying you'll have the strength you need to cope with it all.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Very sorry Pippin .It is difficult when a death is sudden and there is so much to organise at a time when you feel so vulnerable.Look after yourself as much as you can.Karen.

Pippin so sorry to hear your very sad news and I will be thinking about you, I really do hope that there is some joy over christmas but I know it is going to be a really hard time for all of you, wishing you all the best in 2008 and I will light an extra candle just for your family, god bless and see you back as soon as your ready, you know that we are here for you just incase you need someone.

JsMum

Thankyou all, we're all doing OK here. The post mortem showed it was a heart attack and we have the funeral arranged for next Thursday. The kids are coping well. P is miffed`cos they wont let him watch the actual cremation!!! And I've just discovered our 2 female rabbits have somehow had babies this morning....so that'll keep the kids minds occupied for a wee while i think!!

Take care all

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Glad you are all doing ok.It is very tough though having to get through christmas before the funeral.I will be thinking about you all.Karen.

Thankyou all, we're all doing OK here. The post mortem showed it was a heart attack and we have the funeral arranged for next Thursday. The kids are coping well. P is miffed`cos they wont let him watch the actual cremation!!! And I've just discovered our 2 female rabbits have somehow had babies this morning....so that'll keep the kids minds occupied for a wee while i think!!

Take care all

Thinking of you, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> those little bunnies are a blessing. :D Our kids too.

love

Frang xx

hi pippin just read your news im sending you my condolences on the loss of your mum its never easy take care of yourself an all your family hope all goes well sending you lots of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>